Very soft pan brioche rabbits for Easter breakfast
Pan brioche bunnies are perfect to serve for Easter breakfast or as a snack for Easter Monday on the occasion of the classic out-of-town trip.
Pan brioche rabbits are a perfect idea to open breakfast on Easter day or to prepare as a snack for Easter Monday which traditionally includes the classic trip out of town. In fact, these bunnies can be suitable both for a sweet version and to accompany cold cuts and cheeses .
Preparing the recipe for brioche bread bunnies
- Start by dissolving the yeast in warm milk along with a teaspoon of sugar.
- Pour the flour into a large bowl then the milk with the yeast and the eggs. Start kneading with the help of a fork.
- Continue by adding the butter and salt. Mix well to obtain a homogeneous dough.
- Cover with a clean tea towel and let it rise for at least 3/4 hours .
- After the leavening time passes to the formation of the rabbits. Form a strip of dough about 20 cm long then roll it up forming a spiral.
- Form a ball the size of a hazelnut and form the tail with it.
- For the head instead form an oval in which you will have to make a small cut to form the ears.
- Join the three parts and if necessary fix with a little water.
- With a drop of chocolate, make the eye. Continue in this way until you run out of dough.
- Let rise again for 30 minutes then transfer to a pan lined with baking paper.
- Brush with a little milk and bake in a preheated oven at 180° for 15 minutes . Remove from the oven and leave to cool before serving.
If you liked this recipe, you can also try the stuffed brioche braid .
I advise you to keep the brioche bunnies in a food bag for 2-3 days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce