Today we offer you the asparagus and pancetta risotto, a truly exquisite first course and to be made in a matter of minutes.
How many times have you ever returned home tired from work and wanting something appetizing ? Frequently the most delicious dishes are also the most challenging and complex to prepare but there are exceptions, and this recipe is certainly the proof. A simple and tasty dish capable of satisfying even the most demanding palates. The asparagus and pancetta risotto recipe is fully part of the Italian culinary tradition, capable of combining the simplicity of preparation with a unique and delicate taste that recalls the authentic flavors of the past. Let’s see now how to prepare it together!
Preparation for the asparagus and pancetta risotto recipe
- Remove the woody part and the damaged tips of the asparagus, wash them under running water and cut them into rings.
- Put them to cook in a little water and, when they are cooked, drain and set aside.
- Slice the onion, take a non-stick pan and after having melted a little butter, let it brown.
- When the onion is golden, add the rice and toast it.
- As soon as the rice is golden brown, add the asparagus and pour the vegetable broth a little at a time.
- When almost cooked, add the smoked bacon cut into cubes.
- Finally, season with salt, add the Parmesan and stir everything with a wooden spoon until the cheese melts. In a few minutes your creamy and very fast risotto with asparagus and bacon is ready to be served.
To give a more intense aroma , once toasted, you can blend the rice with white wine or cointreau. This dish should be prepared on the spot: if you intend to prepare the asparagus and pancetta risotto recipe a little earlier then it is advisable not to finish cooking the rice and leave it a little raw. By doing so you can take it back just before serving it.
This simple and delicious first course can be kept in the fridge for 1-2 days in an airtight container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...