A classic side dish: photos and videos of pan-fried potatoes!
Potatoes are the side dish par excellence, the one loved by everyone. Try our recipe for crispy pan potatoes.
It's true, they are usually prepared in the oven for convenience : just bake them and forget about them for 35/40 minutes. Today, however, we are preparing pan-fried potatoes, a tasty side dish that goes well with any meat or fish dish.
For this recipe we have chosen yellow-fleshed potatoes , excellent for all preparations. We will explain how to get crispy potatoes in a pan without the possibility of error. You will get a simple side dish, ideal to show off every time you have guests and serve the roast.
So, are you ready to join us in the kitchen? Here is the recipe for pan roasted potatoes with step-by-step photos and video recipe !
A tip: you can also blanch the potatoes for 5 minutes in boiling water and then cook them, the preparation will be even faster!
How to cook stir-fried potatoes
1. First, wash the potatoes thoroughly under running water. If you use an organic product you can keep the peel, otherwise we advise you to remove it with a potato peeler.
2. Now divide your potatoes in half lengthwise, then into quarters and finally into wedges .
3. Now take a pan, pour a drizzle of oil into it, the garlic without its shirt and the chopped aromatic herbs. Brown the garlic for a few minutes then throw in the potatoes, salt and pepper and let them roast for a few minutes.
4. At this point add 1 glass of water and close the pan with the lid. Let it cook on medium-low heat for about 15-20 minutes .
5. After this time, remove the lid and, if the potatoes are soft, turn up the heat and brown the potatoes well for at least another 4-5 minutes. If, on the other hand, they are still hard, add a drop of water and close the lid again for a few minutes.
If you like, you can prepare a richer and tastier version by simply adding some onion. To make this recipe a second course, I suggest you accompany them with a simple fried egg or sausage.
Speaking of rich potatoes: don't miss the recipe for potatoes with bacon !
Sandy potatoes in a pan
Pan-fried potatoes with breadcrumbs are very popular with everyone, because they give that extra something to the dish.
The preparation is very simple : boil the potatoes or cook them directly in a pan, and after they have formed a crust, add the breadcrumbs, which will stick to the surface creating a delicious crust. Be careful not to burn it, so check the times and flame level!
We recommend keeping the crispy potatoes in a pan for a maximum of 2 days in the fridge , well covered in transparent film.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious carrot pancakes: a truly unmissable recipe
Making delicious carrot pancakes is easier said than done. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to prepare them to...
Light and gluten-free zucchini gnocchi
How to prepare gluten-free zucchini gnocchi? Here is the recipe for the variant with rice flour, perfect even for the...
Are African braids bad for you? How much do they cost? Everything you don’t know
A particular hairstyle to show off that never goes out of style: here's everything you need to know about African...
Traveler’s diarrhea: what it is, symptoms, treatment and prevention
Traveler's diarrhea is a fairly common problem. Let's find out together what it is and how to prevent or cure...
Potato pizza, the recipe that saves you the expense
Halfway between a margherita pizza and a potato gateau: here is the delicious potato pizza with tomato and scamorza cheese....
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce
Fashion2 months ago
Superga celebrates its street and chic attitude in the s/s 2023 collection: starring Levante and Tina Kunakey