Here's how to prepare the quick and easy recipe for a tasty potato parmigiana in the air fryer, with layers of goodness.
Air fryer potato parmigiana is a very tasty typical product. This is the revisitation of an already well-established recipe belonging to the Italian gastronomic tradition. In this tasty version, the parmigiana is white and, in addition, the main ingredient is potatoes . But the list of components is long, to create various layers of goodness – to prepare it, you need to combine cooked ham , smoked scamorza , Parmesan and the inevitable bechamel . With a little patience, you can prepare a truly exquisite dish, even tastier and lighter thanks to cooking in an air fryer.
Preparing the recipe for potato parmigiana in the air fryer
- If you don't want to buy it, prepare the béchamel at home in advance.
- While the béchamel rests, covered with cling film, move on to preparing the potatoes.
- Wash them under running water and peel them . Then, cut them into very thin slices , so that all the slices have the same thickness.
- Place the slices in a bowl and season them with olive oil; then, season them with salt, pepper and aromatic herbs, such as oregano.
- Mix with your hands, so as to fully flavor them.
- Prepare the rest of the ingredients, arranging the cooked ham and the grated Parmesan and also cutting the smoked scamorza into slices .
- At this point, you can move on to assembling the parmigiana. Take a baking dish and grease the inside walls with a little oil.
- Start by placing a layer of potatoes and cover a few spoonfuls of bechamel; sprinkle the grated Parmesan, then arrange a layer of ham, then a layer of slices of scamorza.
- Continue like this, creating other layers, until all the ingredients are used up; the final layer must always be of béchamel.
- Cook in an air fryer at 180°C for about 30 minutes . Subsequently, let the parmigiana cool for about a quarter of an hour before serving.
Potato parmigiana cooked in an air fryer is a very good and tasty product, its refined taste is also good for lunches on special occasions. Storage is not recommended.
Try the delicious goodness of the potato and mushroom pie .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...