Apulian-inspired gluten-free Taralli
How to prepare gluten-free taralli: the variant of the classic Apulian product with rice flour, perfect for gluten intolerants and celiacs.
Today we offer you the recipe for preparing gluten-free taralli, an equally good variant of the typical Apulian product. The recipe calls for the use of gluten-free rice flour, known to be naturally gluten-free. Despite this, it is always advisable to check that the crossed-out ear symbol is present on the package, as further confirmation of the absence of gluten. Now let's see all the steps of the preparation.
Preparation: how to make gluten-free taralli
- Transfer the rice flour, starch and salt into a large bowl, mix well then add the white wine, fennel seeds and olive oil.
- Mix well and knead in order to obtain a homogeneous and workable mixture with your hands.
- Divide the dough thus obtained into homogeneous portions weighing 10-12 grams each.
- Work with your hands to obtain sticks 12-15 cm long.
- If necessary, soften the sticks with a drop of wine or water and very gently join the two ends of each stick in order to obtain the classic ring shape of the taralli.
- Arrange the taralli thus obtained on a baking tray lined with baking paper and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C and cook for 30-35 minutes.
- When cooked, remove from the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- If you want to obtain shiny and crumbly taralli on the surface, blanch them a little at a time in a pot of salted water until they rise to the surface.
- Drain them, place them on a clean tea towel and leave to cool.
You can keep the taralli prepared following this recipe in an airtight container or in a food bag for 2-3 days .
Alternatively you can prepare the gluten-free savory pie .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce