All the flavors of one of the most famous German desserts ever packed in one bite thanks to Black Forest cupcakes.
When it comes to quick desserts, there’s nothing like a muffin or a cupcake. Ideal both as a Valentine’s Day dessert and for other occasions, the black forest cupcakes contain all the flavors of the classic dessert in a small cake that enchants just looking at it.
The starting point is a simple chocolate cupcake which, once cooked, is soaked with the classic cherry liqueur . Even the filling, with sour cherry and cream is a real surprise, especially since it remains hidden by a mound of whipped cream . In short, this cocoa and cream muffin recipe has all the credentials to be called the black forest!
How to make the Black Forest cupcake recipe
- Combine the butter at room temperature, the sugar and the vanilla extract in a bowl and whisk everything with an electric mixer until it is light and fluffy.
- Always with the whips in action, incorporate the eggs, one at a time.
- Sift flour, cocoa and yeast and mix them into the dough, always with the help of a whisk. You will need to obtain a homogeneous and lump-free mixture .
- Line the muffin mold with the appropriate cups (or butter and flour them) and fill them 2/3 full.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 20 minutes, taking them out of the oven as soon as they are cooked. Also for this recipe you can use the toothpick test.
- In the meantime, whip the cream with an electric whisk and transfer it to a pastry bag equipped with a star nozzle.
- Once cold, dig them in the center with the help of a knife and soak them with the liqueur. Alternatively, you can use the black cherry syrup.
- Place a sour cherry in syrup, cover with a little cream then finish the decoration by creating the classic mound of cupcakes.
- Place a candied sour cherry and decorate with dark chocolate flakes (you can simply grate them from a chocolate stick) or a melted chocolate sauce in the microwave.
- Let it rest for an hour before serving.
Also take a look at the recipe for the black forest cake and you will discover the story of this amazing dessert.
Better to keep the cupcakes and cream separately and decorate the cakes just before serving. However, if there are any leftovers already decorated, place them in the refrigerator and consume them within a few days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course