Among the quick and easy recipes perfect for Valentine’s Day is the red velvet tart, soft and with a rich cheese filling.
Valentine’s Day is upon us and there is nothing better than a greedy and original stuffed cake to tempt your soul mate . To come to your rescue is the recipe for the red velvet tart which with its bright red color can only become the symbol of the party of lovers.
But be careful, we are not talking about a classic tart. To make this quick and easy dessert you will need the crafty mold , that particular mold that allows you to cook a soft dough, then obtaining, once turned upside down, a recess suitable to accommodate the filling. Yes, because we are talking about the soft red velvet tart! Are you curious to find out how American red velvet is made in a soft tart version?
How to prepare the red velvet tart with cheese frosting
- Whip eggs and sugar until you get a light and fluffy cream.
- Add the vanilla extract and the food coloring and then flush, with the whips in action, the oil and the buttermilk.
- Stir in the sifted flour, baking soda and vinegar.
- Pour a little of the mixture into a muffin tray and the rest into the crafty mold.
- Bake both at 170 ° C for 30 minutes , remove from the oven and leave to cool.
- Meanwhile, whip the cream with the icing sugar .
- Cream the cheese and then stir in the cream with gentle movements from the bottom up to avoid disassembling it.
- Transfer everything to a pastry bag.
- Once the base of the cake is cold, turn it over and stuff with the cream cheese. Crumble the muffin and create the decoration. Your quick and easy red velvet soft tart is ready. If you like, you can decorate the surface with little hearts of sugar, raspberries or other.
If you are looking for the recipe for an original dessert then try the classic red velvet too !
You can keep the red velvet in the refrigerator, under a cake bell, for 2-3 days . We recommend bringing it to room temperature for 30 minutes before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...