This salty tiramisu is perfect to be enjoyed on any occasion and is ideal for inaugurating your fish menu in the best possible way.
The salty tiramisu is a dish without cooking perfect to serve as a summer appetizer but not only . The preparation follows that of the traditional dessert: the layers of cheese alternate with those of salmon and crackers giving life to something truly incredible, balanced in flavors and textures .
We advise you to prepare the salted tiramisu with salmon in single- portion version so as to avoid the onerous task of portioning it. Your guests will be amazed to see such a particular recipe served and, when tasted, expectations will certainly not be disappointed.
How to prepare the salty tiramisu recipe
- First, combine the mascarpone and the spreadable cheese in a bowl. Mix them until you get a cream then season with a pinch of salt and a splash of lemon juice.
- Finely chop the dill with a knife and set aside.
- Peel the cucumber , remove the ends and cut it into cubes of half a centimeter.
- Crumble the crackers with your hands without exceeding too much and cut the smoked salmon slices into strips.
- Now that all the ingredients are ready, all that remains is to assemble the glasses : place a layer of crackers on the bottom of each one, cover with the cream cheese, flavor with a little dill and then place some salmon and cucumbers. Repeat the layers one more time.
- Let everything rest in the refrigerator for a couple of hours at least before serving.
Salted caprese tiramisu
Equally fresh and summery, the caprese tiramisu is prepared by placing a slice of bread for sandwiches on the bottom of the glasses (coppatela of the right size), a layer of ricotta and parmesan cream , prepared by mixing 250 g of the first and 80 g of the second, and then one of cherry tomatoes cut into chunks and seasoned with freshly chopped basil , oil and salt. Then repeat everything a second time and that’s it.
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes, these two ideas are truly amazing. Alternatively, we advise you to prepare mini salmon cheesecakes .
Salted tiramisu can be kept in the refrigerator for 2-3 days . We recommend bringing it to room temperature for at least 15-20 minutes before serving.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition