Artichoke lasagna: a mouth-watering dish
Artichoke lasagna is a wonderful baked white lasagna, a perfect dish to put all your friends and relatives in a good mood.
Today we prepare delicious homemade artichoke lasagna. It is a delicious dish in itself, with artichokes and béchamel, but if you want you can enrich it with many other ingredients, starting with cheeses: the tastier ones go better with artichokes. Let's immediately see how to make this delicious dish: you will see, everyone will literally go crazy for it!
How to make artichoke lasagna
- To prepare artichoke lasagna, first of all you will have to clean them: remove the outer leaves and thorns, the stems, then create some wedges and remove the inner beard. Once done, soak them in cold water and lemon to prevent them from oxidizing .
- Coarsely chop them and transfer them to a pan where you have sautéed the shallots: deglaze with the white wine, then once it has evaporated, cover with the lid and cook for about ten minutes.
- While the artichokes are cooking, prepare the béchamel .
- When the artichokes are cooked, sauté them with parsley and turn off the flame: the artichokes should be nice and soft. You can also blend some of them and then use them for your lasagna.
- Now all you have to do is compose the layers: start with the béchamel, then artichokes, grated cheese and a pastry, and so on for as many layers as you wish to obtain . For an even creamier lasagna, we recommend blending a part of the artichokes and alternating the various layers.
- At the end, finish with cheese (taleggio or smoked scamorza) and butter flakes, and then put in the oven for about half an hour at 200°C. When an inviting crust has formed, turn everything off and let the baked lasagna stand for a few minutes.
If you liked the artichoke lasagna recipe, discover the video of the preparation .
You can keep the lasagna with artichokes for a couple of days in the refrigerator, tightly closed in an airtight container.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Impossible to resist the cherry strudel
There is nothing better than a cherry strudel to round off the evening. Serve it with a scoop of ice...
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce