If you don’t know what to cook for dinner, the asparagus omelette is the perfect recipe for you. Here’s how we prepare it.
The combination of eggs and asparagus is undoubtedly one of the most successful but in addition to the more classic one which involves cooking eggs with a bull’s eye, there are others equally simple and delicious. We are talking about the asparagus omelette, one of the quick and easy recipes that you can prepare in spring when this precious vegetable is in season.
Good as a main course but also perfect for filling sandwiches or to be enjoyed during trips out of town, the omelette with asparagus is really simple to prepare. Then you know, when it comes to delicious recipes we just can’t hold back and we assure you that it is. The choice is yours whether to prepare it with green, white or wild asparagus: the result as well as the procedure do not change.
How to prepare the asparagus omelette recipe
- First, wash the asparagus and remove the final part of the stem, which is too hard to be consumed. Then keep the tips whole and cut the rest into slices of half a centimeter thick.
- Cook the asparagus in a pan with half the oil and the clove of garlic for 10 minutes , adding salt and pepper to the last. When cooked, they should be tender but not undone.
- Separately, beat the eggs with the Parmesan, a pinch of salt, a pinch of pepper and the milk.
- Add the asparagus remembering to remove the garlic clove and mix quickly.
- Oil the pan with the remaining oil and heat it well before adding the egg mixture. Cover and cook for 5-10 minutes over medium heat.
- With the help of the lid, turn the omelette and continue cooking on the other side for about 5 minutes.
- Serve the omelette hot, at room temperature or cold: it will still be excellent.
As mentioned in the introduction, we recommend that you also try the classic combination of asparagus and eggs : you will feel what a delight.
The omelette can be kept in the refrigerator, covered with plastic wrap or in an airtight container, for a couple of days . You can eat it at room temperature or by heating it slightly in a pan or microwave.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Crunchy baked pumpkin crush: perfect for autumn
The crunchy squash squash is an excellent alternative to bread to serve as an appetizer. Here is the recipe to...
Comfy and practical: long live wide trousers, save looks for every occasion
For those days when you need a cocoon mood and more, the perfect women's wardrobe includes baggy trousers Bootcut, palazzo,...
Just for you, the video recipe for quick and easy puff pastry bread sticks
How to make puff pastry bread sticks? Here are the ingredients and recipe for making quick and very easy appetizers...
Much more than praline almonds: they are the stones of Abruzzo
Sassi d'Abruzzo are a typical dessert of a small town in Teramo, prepared with caramelized and flavored almonds. Finally, they...
Fashion1 week ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Recipes1 week ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition