Asparagus with eggs: photos and videos to prepare a delicious single dish
Asparagus with eggs is a delicious dish that can be prepared in many different ways.
Asparagus and eggs make up a genuine and much appreciated dish, typically spring. The delicate taste of the asparagus is in fact enhanced by the egg, and especially by the red , creating pleasant sensations on the palate.
Furthermore, both are very genuine ingredients and have great organoleptic and nutritional properties with beneficial effects on health. Rich in vitamins, asparagus has important purifying effects and is mainly cooked lightly, steamed , boiled or baked.
What makes the big difference in this dish, however, is the cooking of the eggs. Scrambled, poached, boiled… which is your favorite? Let's find out together: here is the recipe for asparagus with eggs revisited in many delicious variations! If all of our steps aren't enough for you, we also have an easy video recipe .
How to cook asparagus with eggs
1. Start by cleaning the asparagus leaving the tips and the tenderest part of the stem intact, then cook them for at least 20 minutes in steam or boiling water.
2. When ready, grease a pan with butter and put the asparagus in it.
3. Then break the eggs on top and leave to cook until the white is cooked.
4. Once ready, serve the asparagus with grated Parmesan, salt and pepper.
Alternatively you can also cook the eggs and sauté the asparagus separately . Or, how about trying all our recipes with asparagus ?
How to cook asparagus with scrambled eggs
1. If you want to make a scramble instead, start with the eggs, which you can also refine with a drop of milk or cream.
2. Cook them by banging them in a pan with a fork, then add the asparagus and season to taste.
Asparagus and boiled eggs
1. If you want to make this dish, all you have to do is cook the asparagus and boil the eggs until they have the consistency you like. Put them in immediately, when the water is still cold, and once it starts boiling, wait about 8-9 minutes .
2. Cooking asparagus in this way, combining them with hard-boiled eggs, can be an excellent solution to enjoy this cold dish . Season with a little lemon, oil, salt and pepper. And bon appetit!
Asparagus and poached eggs
The same goes for cooking asparagus, which you have to boil or steam. Meanwhile, prepare the poached eggs, being careful not to overcook them.
1. Heat the water in a saucepan, add a little vinegar and create a vortex into which you will drop the egg.
2. After a few minutes you will have your poached egg which you can drain with a slotted spoon.
3. Once the eggs are ready, set them aside and grate the asparagus by placing them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and add a drizzle of oil.
4. Leave the asparagus in the oven for about 5 minutes, until the cheese melts and forms a crunchy crust.
5. Serve everything in a deep dish, placing the eggs delicately so as not to break them and adding a pinch of salt and a quick sprinkling of pepper to taste.
Want more dishes like these? Then you absolutely have to try all our egg recipes !
This dish, and all its variants, should be enjoyed as soon as it is ready, with hot and freshly served asparagus and eggs. This preparation is not recommended to be stored in the fridge, however you can leave the asparagus in the fridge for a maximum of 2 days covered in transparent film. We do not recommend freezing.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce