Baked breaded artichokes, crunchy and light without sacrificing taste
Breaded and oven-baked artichokes: a simple and delicious second course as an alternative to fried artichokes. Let's prepare them together in very few steps and a handful of ingredients.
Are you looking for a recipe to prepare a delicious but at the same time light side dish? Breaded artichokes are the one for you.
In this recipe, unlike the much more classic frying, the artichokes are breaded and then cooked in the oven. To make this side dish even tastier, we opted for a double breading based on breadcrumbs and grated Parmesan. To further flavor the artichokes you can add aromatic herbs such as chives, parsley or thyme to the breading.
I suggest you serve this artichoke-based side dish piping hot immediately after preparation.
Preparation of breaded artichokes
- To prepare the breaded artichokes, start by cleaning the artichokes: peel them, remove the outer green leaves and cut them as you like. Remove the hay and blanch them for a few minutes then drain and dry them with kitchen paper .
- Mix the grated bread together with the Parmesan cheese and transfer the breading inside a plastic food bag. Add the artichokes, close well and shake.
- Mix the eggs with the milk, coat the artichokes and then coat them again in the breading.
- Transfer the artichokes onto a baking sheet lined with baking paper, bake in a preheated oven at 190°C and cook for 25 minutes , being careful to turn the artichokes halfway through cooking for uniform browning.
- Remove from the oven and salt lightly before serving.
If you liked this recipe, you can also try the one to prepare the classic artichokes alla giudia . Delicious, protagonists of our tradition , and healthy. If you want to discover other dishes with artichoke, here are many recipes with artichokes: delicious and they help the swimsuit test .
We recommend consuming artichokes cooked with this technique at the moment, otherwise you can keep them in the fridge for 1-2 days in a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce