How to cook hake in the oven with cherry tomatoes and olives? Here is the right recipe for you, for a delicious and tasty second course ready in a few minutes.
If you are looking for a quick recipe to prepare a delicious and tasty second course of fish, hake baked with cherry tomatoes and olives is right for you. For this preparation you can use both hake or cod fillets, but also frozen hake . This recipe involves cooking in the oven and in foil, which allows the fillets to remain soft and tasty, but alternatively you can also cook the hake in a pan . In addition to cherry tomatoes and olives, you can also add sliced potatoes, here's how to prepare it!
Preparation: recipe for baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives
- To prepare the hake fillet in the oven, start by rinsing the hake fillets under running water, then dry them and transfer them onto four sheets of kitchen aluminum foil, season with olive oil, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Separately wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into wedges.
- Rinse the olives from their preservation liquid and cut them into slices.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes and olives on the hake fillets and finish with a sprinkling of dried oregano.
- Close forming packets and transfer them to a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C and cook for approximately 20 minutes . Remove from the oven and serve immediately, enjoy your meal.
If you like this type of fish, I suggest you also try the boiled hake recipe.
We recommend consuming the fish at the moment, at most you can keep it in the fridge for 1 day , inside a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...