How to cook hake in the oven with cherry tomatoes and olives? Here is the right recipe for you, for a delicious and tasty second course ready in a few minutes.
If you are looking for a quick recipe to prepare a delicious and tasty second course of fish, hake baked with cherry tomatoes and olives is right for you. For this preparation you can use both hake or cod fillets, but also frozen hake . This recipe involves cooking in the oven and in foil, which allows the fillets to remain soft and tasty, but alternatively you can also cook the hake in a pan . In addition to cherry tomatoes and olives, you can also add sliced potatoes, here's how to prepare it!
Preparation: recipe for baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives
- To prepare the hake fillet in the oven, start by rinsing the hake fillets under running water, then dry them and transfer them onto four sheets of kitchen aluminum foil, season with olive oil, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- Separately wash and cut the cherry tomatoes into wedges.
- Rinse the olives from their preservation liquid and cut them into slices.
- Arrange the cherry tomatoes and olives on the hake fillets and finish with a sprinkling of dried oregano.
- Close forming packets and transfer them to a baking tray.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C and cook for approximately 20 minutes . Remove from the oven and serve immediately, enjoy your meal.
If you like this type of fish, I suggest you also try the boiled hake recipe.
We recommend consuming the fish at the moment, at most you can keep it in the fridge for 1 day , inside a special container with a lid.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?