How to cook stuffed artichokes: in a pan, in the oven and with or without meat, let's see the best recipes for this wonderful dish!
Stuffed artichokes are something wonderful: inviting, delicious, and also beautiful to look at, these beautiful artichokes can be served as a main course , but also as a side dish or main course depending on the situation.
In today's recipe we will see the recipe for the filling with and without meat, but we will also see variations regarding the cooking methods. In short, we can't wait to get in the kitchen. And you? Then let's go to the kitchen!
Stuffed artichokes without meat
- First clean the artichokes . In this case, however, you must remove the hard (or thorny) part, cut the stem and then leave the whole vegetable so that it can be filled.
- Create a groove in the center by pressing with your fingers and also remove the beard of the artichokes then, while preparing the filling, leave them in a basin of water with the juice of a lemon so that they do not blacken.
- Now in a bowl prepare the filling for the stuffed artichokes. Mix 2/3 of the breadcrumbs with the cheese.
- Then finely chop the parsley and the clove of garlic deprived of the core (if it is not to your liking you can safely omit garlic) and add it to the bowl with oil, salt, pepper and a few drops of lemon to taste. Mix everything and use it as a filling.
- Fill the artichokes with the mixture prepared previously, making sure it is moist enough , then arrange them on a non-stick pan or baking dish, complete with the remaining breadcrumbs, a round of oil and place in the oven at 180 ° C for about 20-25 minutes . If the second vegetarian becomes too dry, sprinkle with one or two ladles of hot vegetable broth.
Preparation of artichokes stuffed with meat
The version with meat is certainly richer, we will see it with ground beef and sausage, however you can indulge yourself with the filling for the artichokes you like best.
- 8 large artichokes (violets)
- 1 egg
- 200 g of ground beef
- 100 g of sausage
- Salt and Pepper To Taste
- vegetable broth to taste
- 40 g of breadcrumbs
- 60 g of grated cheese
- 1 clove of garlic
- parsley to taste
- 1 lemon
- First of all, clean the artichokes: for this recipe you will have to remove the stem, remove the outer leaves and then apply pressure with your fingers in the center of the heart of the artichoke, thus spreading the leaves and making it perfect for hosting its filling . Also remove the internal beard and put all the artichoke hearts to soak in water and lemon to prevent them from oxidizing.
- Let's move on to the filling : mix meat, sausage, egg, cheese, chopped parsley, salt and pepper. Mix everything well until the mixture is homogeneous and finally add the crushed garlic (for a lighter result, remove the core ).
- Boil the artichokes for about ten minutes in lightly salted water, then arrange them in a baking dish and stuff them.
- Finish with breadcrumbs and cheese for a perfect gratin, finally go to the oven for 20 minutes at 180 ° C , putting a little broth in the bottom of the pan to help cooking .
Stuffed artichokes in a pan
Whether you want to taste them with meat, or you love their vegetarian variant , you can also prepare these artichokes in a pan. Before cooking, even in this case, the artichokes must be boiled. Once done, you can fill them and place them in a pan greased with oil. The advantage of this cooking is that you can also flavor everything while it cooks with garlic, aromatic herbs (for example thyme) and deglaze with white wine or broth to help everything.
Be sure to arrange them all close together so they stand upright, and cook with a lid on for even cooking. Enjoy your meal!
Do you love this vegetable? So here are many recipes with artichokes !
We recommend storing the stuffed artichokes with and without meat in the oven (but also in a pan) for a maximum of 1-2 days in the fridge, well covered by foil or cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?