Baked monkfish with potatoes and cherry tomatoes, a delicious fish second course
Baked monkfish with potatoes and cherry tomatoes is a very simple but tasty second course of fish. Let's see how it's prepared now!
Today we cook together the recipe for monkfish in the oven with potatoes and cherry tomatoes. This fish, also known as monkfish, is decidedly delicious and succulent, a tender and lean meat but at the same time full of flavour. Thanks to its delicacy, it lends itself to many cooking methods, from the quickest in the pan to the en papillote in the oven.
Monkfish tails can be cooked in slices or fillets for tasty fish main courses, and today we're going to prepare an easy and quick one, passing it in the oven with a light gratin. You are ready? So let's get started!
How to cook baked monkfish au gratin
- Let's start with the vegetables. Blanch the potatoes in boiling salted water for about 10 minutes, cut in half without removing the peel.
- Wash the tomatoes thoroughly and set them aside for a moment.
- Subsequently, take the monkfish already skinned, cleaned and deprived of the head, wash it under running water and then use it whole or fillet it.
- In a bowl prepare a sort of breading with oil, aromatic herbs , salt and pepper, breadcrumbs and lemon zest. Massage the fish with this seasoning and then transfer it to a lined baking sheet.
- Add the vegetables and season them with oil, salt and pepper.
- Bake at 180°C for 25-30 minutes .
- When cooked, remove from the oven, let it rest for a few moments and serve. Enjoy your meal!
If you are looking for other recipes with fish, you cannot miss the monkfish baked in foil .
We recommend keeping the fish and the side dish in the fridge, in a special container with a lid, for a maximum of 1-2 days . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
How to adopt a natural skin care routine for healthy skin?
The skin is the largest organ of the human body, covering an average of 15% of the body weight of...
Simple and creamy, here’s how to prepare pasta with cream and zucchini
Among the first courses with zucchini that you absolutely must try is pasta with cream and zucchini, a little old-fashioned...
Strawberries in pregnancy: what you need to know about their consumption
One of the most common questions involving pregnant women is about the consumption of strawberries during pregnancy. Let's find out,...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce