Baked rabbit: photos and videos for an easy and tasty recipe!
The rabbit recipe in the oven scares less experienced cooks, but it's much simpler than it seems. Here's how to prepare this second roast dish!
Today we try our hand at a tasty and easy-to-prepare second course: baked rabbit. Here is the step-by-step recipe, which will show you that cooking rabbit is not as difficult as it seems. First of all, we will not start from an internal rabbit but from already cut breasts and thighs. Then, to keep it soft, we'll add broth and wine: you'll see, it'll be succulent! And to follow each step there is also our video recipe .
Furthermore, the ingredients necessary for the recipe of the rabbit in the oven are simple and commonly used, so as not to discourage anyone: in addition to the meat , you will need vegetable broth, white cooking wine, aromas such as rosemary, bay leaf, thyme, onion white, garlic and salt, pepper and oil.
Although there is a lot of confusion around, this is the recipe for roast rabbit, a cooking method that involves the use of a direct heat source (such as a fire, spit or oven).
How to cook rabbit in the soft oven
1. Start by finely chopping the rosemary, the peeled garlic clove and the bay leaf; put them on the fire in a large saucepan with some olive oil. Leave to flavor for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
2. In the meantime, peel the onion and cut it into thin slices: season them with thyme, drizzle with a drizzle of oil and transfer everything into the pot, without ever turning off the heat.
3. Add the rabbit pieces and brown on both sides for 3-4 minutes; season with salt and pepper and blend with the white wine .
4. Let the alcohol evaporate and add a ladleful of broth before lowering the heat and cooking for another 5-6 minutes.
5. At this point, on the bottom of a baking dish lined with baking paper, distribute the pieces of rabbit that you browned in a pan.
6. Add the rest of the stock and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 40 minutes .
Let it brown and…enjoy your meal! If you want you can also try other recipes with simple rabbit .
Baked rabbit with potatoes: the recipe and some advice
It is very common to serve your rabbit baked with potatoes. For a perfect single dish, I recommend adding about 800 g of potatoes to be cut into cubes to the ingredients and cook them in the same bowl as the meat. Or, you can prepare your baked potatoes separately.
Instead of the Mediterranean aromas that we have chosen (rosemary, bay leaf and thyme) you can also choose more particular flavors such as coriander: it all depends on your tastes.
Keep it in the fridge for a day in an airtight container. Preservation is therefore possible, but strongly discouraged: the next day the consistency of the meat will no longer be the same.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious carrot pancakes: a truly unmissable recipe
Making delicious carrot pancakes is easier said than done. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to prepare them to...
Light and gluten-free zucchini gnocchi
How to prepare gluten-free zucchini gnocchi? Here is the recipe for the variant with rice flour, perfect even for the...
Are African braids bad for you? How much do they cost? Everything you don’t know
A particular hairstyle to show off that never goes out of style: here's everything you need to know about African...
Traveler’s diarrhea: what it is, symptoms, treatment and prevention
Traveler's diarrhea is a fairly common problem. Let's find out together what it is and how to prevent or cure...
Potato pizza, the recipe that saves you the expense
Halfway between a margherita pizza and a potato gateau: here is the delicious potato pizza with tomato and scamorza cheese....
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce
Fashion2 months ago
Superga celebrates its street and chic attitude in the s/s 2023 collection: starring Levante and Tina Kunakey