If you are looking for a dessert for breakfast or a snack, banana bread in the air fryer is the right recipe for you.
Here is the banana bread recipe, a timeless classic of sweet cuisine, revisited for you in a delicious and easy way to prepare thanks to the use of the air fryer . The scent that will spread in the kitchen during cooking will make your mouth water. The result is a soft and tasty air fryer banana bread, perfect to accompany a cup of tea or coffee or to be enjoyed at breakfast .
By using ripe bananas , you will be able to obtain a dessert with an irresistibly moist texture and full of flavour. The addition of walnuts instead will give a pleasant aroma making this delicacy even more inviting.
How to make banana bread recipe in an air fryer
- In a large bowl , mash the bananas with the sugar and mix well until the mixture is smooth.
- Add the eggs one at a time and continue to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the vegetable oil and the vanilla extract then start to incorporate the sifted flour with the baking powder, a pinch of salt and the cinnamon. If you wish, you can add the chopped walnuts to the mixture at this stage.
- Then pour everything into the plumcake pan and level the surface.
- Put the banana bread in the oven and cook at 160°C for 30 minutes , doing the toothpick test. This is essential especially when preparing desserts in an air fryer because each model can vary cooking methods and times.
- Once cooked, take the banana bread out of the oven and let it cool in the pan for a few minutes before transferring it to a rack for complete cooling.
No air fryer? No problem, you can make banana bread the traditional way!
Given the presence of fresh fruit in the dough, banana bread has shorter storage times than classic baked desserts. For this reason we advise you to wrap it in aluminum foil and consume it within a couple of days. If it gets very hot, it's better to put it in the fridge.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...