Banana mousse is an easy and particularly delicious dessert. Let's prepare it together!
Making a banana mousse means creating a fresh and light dessert that is prepared in a short time and that offers maximum taste from the first taste. It is in fact one of the quick desserts that, thanks to a few simple ingredients, always manages to be pleasant and that is well suited both as an end of a meal and for a greedy snack.
Whether it's a banana mousse with or without isinglass, the result will always be unique and will lead to a spoon dessert to be enjoyed !
Preparing the banana mousse recipe
- Start making this easy and creamy dessert by taking a large bowl and pouring both the still liquid (and very cold) cream and the mascarpone into it.
- Mix both ingredients with a whisk to obtain a smooth and thick cream.
- At this point, peel the bananas and cut them into slices and then blend them to obtain a soft puree.
- Add the same to the cream just obtained with cream and mascarpone and mix everything with a whisk to make the mixture homogeneous.
- Add a small amount of icing sugar (only if needed and after making sure by tasting the mousse) incorporating it slowly and always with the help of whips. If the result is already sweet enough, skip this step.
- Transfer the mousse obtained into glasses and serve or enjoy it as soon as possible, perhaps together with some crumble. If you plan to keep it for a few hours, add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the ingredients to blend with bananas. This step will help keep them from blackening.
The cooked variant and with isinglass
If desired, the creamy banana mousse can also be made with cooking. In this case, you can add the isinglass and replace the macarpone with 50 g of butter . To make it, just cook the bananas together with the butter and 50 g of sugar (which will replace the icing one) and immediately add the lemon juice. When the mixture is still hot, it can be blended with 3 g of gelatine previously soaked. Once this is done, just whip the cream and incorporate it into the mixture. Keep in the refrigerator for about ten minutes and, after the time has elapsed, the dessert will be ready to be tasted.
This dessert should be eaten shortly after preparation. Alternatively, if stored well in the refrigerator, it can last 1 day .
If you liked this recipe, try the banana cream one too!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop