Banana mousse is an easy and particularly delicious dessert. Let's prepare it together!
Making a banana mousse means creating a fresh and light dessert that is prepared in a short time and that offers maximum taste from the first taste. It is in fact one of the quick desserts that, thanks to a few simple ingredients, always manages to be pleasant and that is well suited both as an end of a meal and for a greedy snack.
Whether it's a banana mousse with or without isinglass, the result will always be unique and will lead to a spoon dessert to be enjoyed !
Preparing the banana mousse recipe
- Start making this easy and creamy dessert by taking a large bowl and pouring both the still liquid (and very cold) cream and the mascarpone into it.
- Mix both ingredients with a whisk to obtain a smooth and thick cream.
- At this point, peel the bananas and cut them into slices and then blend them to obtain a soft puree.
- Add the same to the cream just obtained with cream and mascarpone and mix everything with a whisk to make the mixture homogeneous.
- Add a small amount of icing sugar (only if needed and after making sure by tasting the mousse) incorporating it slowly and always with the help of whips. If the result is already sweet enough, skip this step.
- Transfer the mousse obtained into glasses and serve or enjoy it as soon as possible, perhaps together with some crumble. If you plan to keep it for a few hours, add a teaspoon of lemon juice to the ingredients to blend with bananas. This step will help keep them from blackening.
The cooked variant and with isinglass
If desired, the creamy banana mousse can also be made with cooking. In this case, you can add the isinglass and replace the macarpone with 50 g of butter . To make it, just cook the bananas together with the butter and 50 g of sugar (which will replace the icing one) and immediately add the lemon juice. When the mixture is still hot, it can be blended with 3 g of gelatine previously soaked. Once this is done, just whip the cream and incorporate it into the mixture. Keep in the refrigerator for about ten minutes and, after the time has elapsed, the dessert will be ready to be tasted.
This dessert should be eaten shortly after preparation. Alternatively, if stored well in the refrigerator, it can last 1 day .
If you liked this recipe, try the banana cream one too!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course