Beetroot and pear salad, an unusual and particular combination with a great flavor. A different way to use this precious red vegetable.
This beetroot and pear salad will solve the problem in case of unexpected guests! With a few simple steps you will bring to the table with a fresh side dish, without cooking and very tasty, perfect for omniveri but also for those who take the road towards a diet without animal derivatives. Furthermore, this dish is suitable to be customized according to your tastes and seasonality : you can easily add a few cubes of baked pumpkin or two fresh broad beans in spring.
Preparation of the beetroot and pear salad
- Start by freeing the cooked beets from their plastic wrap, peel them well (the peel is thin and will come off easily) and cut them all into medium-sized pieces, removing any hard parts.
- Arrange the beets in a nice salad bowl and add the washed, peeled and diced pears.
- Clean the courgettes well and also reduce them into small cubes and put them in the bowl.
- Squeeze all the organic (or at least untreated) lemon and transfer the juice to the bowl with the beetroot, pear and zucchini.
- Turn well adding a little unrefined salt and quality extra virgin olive oil.
- Pick some seeds you like – we'll put sunflower seeds and whole flax seeds here – and toss them in the salad. The seeds make up the crunchy part of this preparation and will also add valuable nutrients to the beet and pear salad. An elementary dish but very rich in health, goodness and harmony.
- Briefly wash the fresh parsley and the type and tear off some leaves with your hands, adding them to the salad which is now ready to serve.
If you liked this recipe, we suggest you also try the beetroot and potato salad .
We recommend enjoying the cold salad at the moment .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?