Beans, corn, bacon and potatoes are just some of the ingredients that make bobici soup flavorful. Here is his easy recipe.
From Friuli Venezia Giulia come many delicious recipes, which are typical of the area. Today, we present that of the bobici soup. In particular, the original recipe was born in the Karst area and, traditionally, is prepared on the occasion of the feast of the Assumption. The term bobici , which gives it its name, identifies the corn grains, which are the main ingredient of this Friulian soup. Other inevitable components are potatoes and beans, in short, products closely linked to the earth. To make it even more delicious, you can add a little smoked bacon and other flavorings.
Preparation of the recipe for bobici soup
- To begin with, shell the corn and get its fresh kernels.
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Then, cut the bacon into strips or cubes as well. Put everything aside.
- Take a saucepan and cover the bottom with oil.
- Peel and chop the garlic and also the onion. Pour them into the saucepan and let them brown.
- After this time, add the bacon and sauté for a couple of minutes.
- Then, add the corn seeds, diced potatoes and beans (previously soaked for 12 hours).
- Cut the tomato into cubes and add it to the rest. Cook for 5 minutes .
- Season with salt and pepper, then pour over the water.
- Continue to cook for about 50 minutes , until the potatoes are soft.
- At the end, you can serve and flavor with chopped chives, or with parsley.
The recipe for this Istrian soup is very simple, you just need to respect the cooking time. The best advice is to consume this tasty typical product at the moment. In an extreme case, you can keep it closed in an airtight container for 1 day in the fridge.
Another preparation with an exceptional taste is the typical prisoner’s soup !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...