Bouquet of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella for a fresh and quick appetizer to enrich buffets or aperitifs in an original way.
With the arrival of summer, aperitifs and standing buffets are more willingly organized. The bouquet of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella is a perfect idea to serve different summer appetizers than usual.
In this case, for example, the ingredients are the classic caprese with tomatoes, mozzarella and basil, but transformed into a bouquet they become a perfect finger food. In the same way you can prepare an appetizer with tomato tulips, stuffing the cherry tomatoes with mozzarella or creamy cheese mousse .
If you prefer, you can also stuff the cherry tomatoes with a cream of soft cheeses in this recipe instead of stuffing them with mozzarella.
Preparation of the bouquet of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella
- Start by washing the tomatoes thoroughly under running cold water, then drain and dry them.
- Cut the upper cap of the cherry tomatoes with a knife then, very gently, empty them, eliminating seeds and liquid.
- Salt inside and turn the tomatoes upside down on a cutting board or tray. Let it rest for 20-30 minutes so that the tomatoes release part of their liquid.
- Take back the tomatoes and stuff them with a mozzarella.
- Skewer the small pieces of cherry tomatoes and mozzarella with a skewer toothpick.
- Finish with a leaf of fresh basil .
- Continue in this way until you run out of ingredients at your disposal.
- Transfer the morsels inside a vase to recreate the effect of a bouquet of flowers and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Enjoy your meal.
If you liked this recipe you can also try the one to prepare the classic caprese .
We recommend consuming this fresh and perfect finger food for the summer at the moment . We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...