We prepare the breaded cauliflower in the air fryer, to serve as a tasty and genuine appetizer, based on vegetables.
Even the most skeptical will love it, because air fryer breaded cauliflower is really tasty. If you don't particularly like the taste of vegetables, prepare them in this way, we assure you that they are a real delight. For this recipe, the main ingredient is white cauliflower , of which you need the florets, which are very suitable for crunchy breading, to be created with flour and breadcrumbs, and to be flavored with sweet paprika. Cooked in this way they become an excellent tasty appetizer . It is a vegetarian dish which is therefore suitable for everyone.
For a healthy lunch or snack, it's the perfect dish!
Preparing the recipe for breaded cauliflower in the air fryer
- Before starting, preheat your air fryer to 180°C.
- To start, wash and clean the cauliflower; then, cut it into shoots, dividing the florets and discarding the toughest stems. Set them aside for the moment.
- In a bowl, peel the eggs. Add the paprika powder and beat with a hand whisk or fork.
- In the meantime, also add a pinch of salt.
- On a plate, pour the flour; in another, however, pour the breadcrumbs.
- At this point, you can proceed with the breading . To begin, dip the cauliflower pieces in the egg, then dip them in the flour and finally in the breadcrumbs.
- As they are ready, place them on a plate.
- Once done, place the various pieces in the air fryer basket, spaced apart.
- Cook at 180°C for 15 minutes ; remember to turn them halfway through cooking, so that they cook evenly.
Breaded cauliflower, fried in an air fryer, is a delicious side dish, which makes the vegetable appetizing and inviting. We advise you to eat it at the moment , avoiding preservation.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...