A real dish of natural cuisine, good and vegetarian: bruschetta with broad bean hummus and pecorino cheese
A delicious aperitif or snack, rich in good proteins and simple to make? Broad bean hummus is the answer. The alternative to the more famous and widespread chickpea hummus, this is also worth trying: you will get amazing bruschetta with broad bean and pecorino hummus!
Preparation of bruschetta with broad bean hummus and pecorino cheese
- The procedure for making bruschetta with broad bean hummus is the same as the more famous chickpea hummus. Start by boiling plenty of salted water in which to cook the washed beans without their pods, about 25 minutes from boiling will be enough.
- Meanwhile, wash the basil leaving it in whole leaves.
- Take a mixer and put the peeled clove of garlic without its central core, cut it coarsely and add the juice of an organic lemon, extra virgin oil, a pinch of salt and two tablespoons of tahini.
- When the beans are soft and well cooked, strain them and pass them quickly under fresh running water, to make them immediately ready for processing in the mixer.
- Operate the mixer, adding a cup of water , until you get a nice homogeneous cream.
- Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and transfer the broad bean hummus to a bowl.
- Finely cut a few flakes of aged pecorino.
- Slice the bread and distribute the hummus over it, add the pecorino flakes and, to finish, garnish with a fresh basil leaf and bring to the table.
If you want to discover other recipes, you might find out how to make the classic tomato bruschetta !
What is tahini?
Tahini is a sesame (or butter) paste made with sesame seeds and sesame oil. It is found in ethnic shops (but now also in large-scale distribution) has a delicate , almost nutty flavor, and is pure, in the sense that it has no added elements other than sesame.
Sesame is a rich food, especially in antioxidants (Vitamin E) and vitamin B, as well as having a good share of very important mineral salts including magnesium, iron, calcium and more.
We recommend eating these delicious bruschetta at the moment . You can keep the broad bean hummus in a cool place for a few days or, inside a container with a special lid (if it becomes too dry, add a little extra virgin olive oil).
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...