Camille with Thermomix are prepared with healthy and genuine ingredients, therefore they are also suitable for the daily snack of the little ones.
Camille are tender carrot cakes that can be homemade, hand-made or with the help of the Thermomix. The cakes that we will see in this preparation are prepared even faster thanks to this sensational kitchen tool and the result is always perfect. The delicate flavor of carrots is enhanced by the almonds and orange peel which give it a truly unique scent . Let’s see, then, how to prepare the Camille with Thermomix.
Preparation for the recipe of Camille with Thermomix
- The first step to making the Camille with Thermomix is to prepare the carrots. Then, peel and grate them using a grater with large holes. If you want to get a better result, you can put the grated carrots in a colander to make them go through all the excess water.
- Pour the almonds into the Thermomix jug together with a spoonful of sugar and set speed. 7 for 8 sec . At this point, pour the almond flour just obtained into a container and set aside.
- In the jug, pour the remaining sugar and the orange peel and chop for 10 sec. at speed 8 .
- Also add the eggs and blend 1 min. at speed 4. In the meantime, pour the oil slowly . Then, add the almonds, flour, carrots, salt and set 20 sec. at speed 6. Finally, add the yeast and mix for 20 sec. at speed 4.
- At this point, place the paper cups inside a muffin mold or alternatively you can use the special silicone molds.
- Take the dough and pour it into the cups with the help of a spoon or a small ladle. Do not fill them completely, but for 3/4 otherwise they would overflow during cooking.
- Bake your cakes in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for about 20-30 minutes . To be sure of cooking, carry out the toothpick test. The dough must be dry inside , if it is not, let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Once cooked, let them cool and remove the fluffy carrot cakes from the mold . Your sweet camille are ready to be tasted.
Camille with carrots are excellent freshly prepared, but if you want you can keep them in a hermetically sealed container for 3 or 4 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...