Camille with Thermomix are prepared with healthy and genuine ingredients, therefore they are also suitable for the daily snack of the little ones.
Camille are tender carrot cakes that can be homemade, hand-made or with the help of the Thermomix. The cakes that we will see in this preparation are prepared even faster thanks to this sensational kitchen tool and the result is always perfect. The delicate flavor of carrots is enhanced by the almonds and orange peel which give it a truly unique scent . Let’s see, then, how to prepare the Camille with Thermomix.
Preparation for the recipe of Camille with Thermomix
- The first step to making the Camille with Thermomix is to prepare the carrots. Then, peel and grate them using a grater with large holes. If you want to get a better result, you can put the grated carrots in a colander to make them go through all the excess water.
- Pour the almonds into the Thermomix jug together with a spoonful of sugar and set speed. 7 for 8 sec . At this point, pour the almond flour just obtained into a container and set aside.
- In the jug, pour the remaining sugar and the orange peel and chop for 10 sec. at speed 8 .
- Also add the eggs and blend 1 min. at speed 4. In the meantime, pour the oil slowly . Then, add the almonds, flour, carrots, salt and set 20 sec. at speed 6. Finally, add the yeast and mix for 20 sec. at speed 4.
- At this point, place the paper cups inside a muffin mold or alternatively you can use the special silicone molds.
- Take the dough and pour it into the cups with the help of a spoon or a small ladle. Do not fill them completely, but for 3/4 otherwise they would overflow during cooking.
- Bake your cakes in a pre-heated oven at 180 ° C for about 20-30 minutes . To be sure of cooking, carry out the toothpick test. The dough must be dry inside , if it is not, let it cook for a few more minutes.
- Once cooked, let them cool and remove the fluffy carrot cakes from the mold . Your sweet camille are ready to be tasted.
Camille with carrots are excellent freshly prepared, but if you want you can keep them in a hermetically sealed container for 3 or 4 days.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it