A colorful dish that will make a great impression on the menu of masquerades: here is the carnival risotto.
As the name suggests, carnival risotto is a rich, substantial and colorful dish like the “fat” carnival celebrations. Its beautiful bright color is given by the puree of pureed red peppers , the bright green of the spring peas and the diced yellow peppers. Everything is flavored with small feta cubes, which make the dish even more delicious than it already is. A real pleasure , to be prepared certainly not only for carnival!
Preparation of Carnival risotto
- To prepare your Carnival risotto, first you have to roast the red peppers, placing them on a baking tray covered with baking paper with the tomatoes cut in half together. Put them in the oven at 200 ° C for about 30 minutes (the tomatoes, however, remove them about half the time)
- Separately, remove the skin from the yellow pepper and cut into small pieces like confetti.
- Heat the vegetable broth, in which you will boil the frozen peas for a few minutes .
- Thinly slice a white onion, and brown it in a few turns of extra virgin olive oil in a saucepan or large non-stick pan.
- Pour in the rice and the yellow peppers cut into small pieces, toast for one or two minutes and then add the hot broth and peas and cook for about 20 minutes , adding salt and curry (or chili powder).
- Peel the red peppers and blend them in a blender with a little oil.
- Pour this puree into the risotto, when it arrives a few minutes after cooking.
- Turn off the heat and complete the dish by adding diced feta cheese, roasted tomatoes, basil leaves and a few drops of cooking cream.
- Serve your Carnival risotto hot.
And what do you think of the tomato risotto ?
We recommend consuming this delicious and fun risotto at the moment .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...