We prepare the famous chestnuts in the air fryer, the Carnival pancakes as good as the traditional ones but even lighter.
We all know damselfish and have tasted their delicious flavour. This time, we have to suggest an even lighter preparation, but which does not change the traditional goodness of these Carnival desserts. Here comes the recipe for sweet chestnuts in the air fryer, to be fried with very little oil . Even without the classic frying in a lot of oil, these sweet pancakes are delicious on the palate. Also called broad beans , they are a traditional recipe widespread throughout Italy and should be prepared at least once. The celebrations continue, it's time to conquer everyone with these little delights!
Preparing the recipe for chestnuts in the air fryer
- Sift the flour and pour it into a large bowl; alternatively, you can use the planetary mixer to make it easier.
- If you proceed by hand, dig a well in the center and add the eggs and a pinch of salt.
- Also add the oil and the yeast (also sifted). Begin kneading to combine the ingredients.
- As it becomes firm, add the liqueur and vanilla. So, continue to work vigorously.
- When you get a firm and soft dough, wrap it in cling film.
- Place the dough in the fridge to rest for about 30 minutes .
- After this time, place it on a floured work surface. Obtain one piece at a time (about 20 g ), to shape into a ball.
- Once you have created your chestnuts, line the air fryer basket with a sheet of baking paper.
- Heat the air fryer to 200°C for a couple of minutes ; then, place the pancakes spaced apart in the basket. The advice is not to cook more than 8 at a time.
- Spray a little seed oil on the chestnuts and cook for 4-5 minutes; then, sprinkle a little more oil and cook for a few more minutes until they become perfectly golden.
- In the meantime, pour the granulated sugar into a bowl with low sides. Dip each cooked pancake in sugar, to make it stick well, and place it on a tray.
- When you have finished, you can serve your desserts.
Carnival chestnuts in the air fryer are good, sweet and incredibly soft; Both adults and children like them and will immediately sell out. You can store them for 2-3 days in a food bag.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...