Chicken breast with lemon is a very simple dish but with a surprising taste, ideal for a simple and delicious second course.
Today we prepare delicious slices of chicken with lemon, a recipe for a really tasty and above all easy to make second course of meat! This course is ideal for a simple dinner or a family lunch, since it is also usually very popular with the little ones.
The secret of this preparation lies first of all in balancing the sauce well so as not to make it too acidic , but above all, in being able to make the chicken crunchy and creamy at the same time. Try to follow our steps and you will be able to make an exceptional dish!
We will use slices but if you want a variant, you can also make strips or pieces of chicken with lemon extracting them directly from the breast. In this way you will make this dish very attractive to the eye, and also easier for children to eat!
How to cook lemon chicken breast
- Let’s start with cleaning the chicken. If you already have the slices, you will not have to do anything, but if you have bought a whole breast, divide it in half and remove all the fatty parts.
- Once done, let’s see how to cook the chicken breast in a pan: flour all the escalopes well and brown them in a hot non-stick pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Turn them after about 3 minutes and make sure they have taken on a golden and crunchy aspect.
- When the chicken is ready, remove it and set it aside. In the same pan pour the wine, water, lemon juice, a pinch of sugar and a teaspoon of sifted flour to thicken the sauce.
- Let it reduce, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has taken on a thick consistency. At that point, add the chicken and cook for just two minutes .
- Serve the lemon escalopes accompanying them with the sauce and the vegetables you like best. Enjoy your meal!
If you want to try other simple and exotic recipes, here is one for you: chicken curry with basmati rice . Those who want to discover other ways of cooking this meat, on the other hand, can try all our recipes with chicken breast !
We recommend keeping this light and tasty second course for up to 2 days in the fridge , well covered with cling film or in a container with a special lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...