Chicken breast with lemon is a very simple dish but with a surprising taste, ideal for a simple and delicious second course.
Today we prepare delicious slices of chicken with lemon, a recipe for a really tasty and above all easy to make second course of meat! This course is ideal for a simple dinner or a family lunch, since it is also usually very popular with the little ones.
The secret of this preparation lies first of all in balancing the sauce well so as not to make it too acidic , but above all, in being able to make the chicken crunchy and creamy at the same time. Try to follow our steps and you will be able to make an exceptional dish!
We will use slices but if you want a variant, you can also make strips or pieces of chicken with lemon extracting them directly from the breast. In this way you will make this dish very attractive to the eye, and also easier for children to eat!
How to cook lemon chicken breast
- Let’s start with cleaning the chicken. If you already have the slices, you will not have to do anything, but if you have bought a whole breast, divide it in half and remove all the fatty parts.
- Once done, let’s see how to cook the chicken breast in a pan: flour all the escalopes well and brown them in a hot non-stick pan with a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Turn them after about 3 minutes and make sure they have taken on a golden and crunchy aspect.
- When the chicken is ready, remove it and set it aside. In the same pan pour the wine, water, lemon juice, a pinch of sugar and a teaspoon of sifted flour to thicken the sauce.
- Let it reduce, stirring occasionally, until the sauce has taken on a thick consistency. At that point, add the chicken and cook for just two minutes .
- Serve the lemon escalopes accompanying them with the sauce and the vegetables you like best. Enjoy your meal!
If you want to try other simple and exotic recipes, here is one for you: chicken curry with basmati rice . Those who want to discover other ways of cooking this meat, on the other hand, can try all our recipes with chicken breast !
We recommend keeping this light and tasty second course for up to 2 days in the fridge , well covered with cling film or in a container with a special lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Oily skin skincare: here are the five basic steps
In the case of oily skin, daily skincare with ad hoc products is very important: let's see what the basic...
Spaghetti with three tomatoes, a simply genuine dish!
Are you looking for a simple and tasty first course? Try the spaghetti with three tomatoes recipe, made only with...
Is using social media at the table bad?
Using social networks and smartphones at the table is now common among adults and children: a habit that involves risks....
Types of perm: how many there are and what effect they give to the hair
How many types of permanents are there? Let's find out all of them and see if there is also an...
Homemade Russian salad, the Queen of all appetizers!
Russian salad, the timeless and perfect appetizer for a delicious dinner: here are the ingredients and how to prepare it...
Recipes1 week ago
Mulled wine, the super-scented drink that warms up the coldest days
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion7 days ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe