The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish dishes.
Ever heard of the chickpea cutlet? No problem, the beauty of the kitchen is due to the fact that it is always possible to prepare new dishes and recipes suitable for every occasion. These cutlets with legumes are a delicious and healthy recipe loved by young and old , a dish based on simple ingredients that you can prepare even in advance. We are sure that everyone will appreciate them. Below you will find all the secrets to prepare vegan cutlets with chickpeas and a few tricks to make them even more delicious and with a racy heart.
Preparation of the chickpea cutlet
- Take the cooked chickpeas and put them in the mixer bowl. If you use ready-made pre-packaged chickpeas, we recommend that you rinse them carefully under cold water. Blend the chickpeas until you get a homogeneous mixture .
- Add the potato starch, grated Parmigiano Reggiano, salt, pepper and a drizzle of oil. Season with paprika or chilli and mix one last time so as to mix all the ingredients in the best possible way.
- Divide the resulting mixture into two equal parts if you want to get two large cutlets or into four portions if you want to get smaller cutlets.
- Mix the flours with a few tablespoons of grated bread. Mash the dough with your hands then pass the cutlets in the breading both on one side and then on the other so as to obtain a homogeneous and uniform coverage.
- Pour a drizzle of oil into a non- stick pan . Put on the fire and let it heat up. Cook the cutlets first on one side and then on the other until they are golden brown. It will take about 2-3 minutes per side . Alternatively, you can bake the chickpea cutlets in the oven: place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper, grease them lightly then cook them at 180 ° C for about 20 minutes , taking care to turn them halfway through cooking.
- Serve the cutlets immediately after cooking with a vegetable side of your choice!
Stringy chickpea cutlets
Do you want to make your cutlets even more delicious and inviting? You can add some sliced Emmenthal cheese . Here's how to proceed:
- After blending the chickpeas and preparing the mixture as indicated in the previous procedure, divide the dough according to the size you want to obtain.
- Make a bowl in each portion and place a slice of cheese inside. Cover the cheese then proceed with cooking in a pan or in the oven as indicated above.
Vegetarian chickpea cutlets
To prepare vegetarian cutlets we suggest enriching the dough with egg . The preparation is the same as the previous one except for the fact that you will have to add the beaten egg to the blended chickpeas. If the dough is too soft you can add a little more chickpea flour than the amount indicated in the original recipe.
Remember that the dough must be soft, but not sticky and workable with your hands. To give an extra touch of flavor to a vegetarian dough like this, we suggest you use aromatic herbs such as parsley or basil.
The cutlets thus prepared can be stored a couple of days after cooking . Alternatively, you can freeze them directly before cooking so as to have them ready for any eventuality.
Also try the roasted chickpeas , you won't regret it!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?