Chickpea passatelli in pumpkin and potato cream are as beautiful to look at as they are good to eat, and are also very good for your health.
Chickpea passatelli in pumpkin and potato cream are a creamy version of the more traditional passatelli in broth. The vegetables in this recipe make the dish rich in important nutrients that our body also uses for primary functions. If you consider that they are also very good, tasting them becomes mandatory.
Preparation of chickpea passatelli with pumpkin and potato cream
- Start by preparing the pumpkin cream. Peel the pumpkin and potatoes and cut them into small cubes .
- Peel the onion, shallot and leek and chop them finely.
- Place all the vegetables in a pan and add three tablespoons of EVO oil.
- Cook gently for about thirty minutes . Every now and then it may be necessary to add a little hot water to keep the preparation always well moist.
- Once the time has passed, add salt, pepper and reduce the vegetables to a smooth and fluid puree with an immersion blender.
- In the meantime, add the chickpea and buckwheat flours.
- Wash the sage and rosemary, dry them and chop them finely, adding them to the flours with the nutmeg and salt.
- Add the egg and slowly add the water when needed until a smooth, soft dough is formed.
- Wrap it in cling film and place it in the refrigerator for about 40 minutes .
- To form the passatelli you need the appropriate accessory. Alternatively you can use a potato masher inserting the blade with large holes.
- Put a pan full of water on the heat, add salt and when it boils, throw in the passatelli. The cooking time is variable and depends on their size, so you must pay attention. It usually takes 10-13 minutes .
- Divide the hot pumpkin and potato cream into bowls, and when the passatelli are cooked, drain them and distribute them on the cream
- You can garnish the dishes with a drizzle of raw EVO oil and pumpkin or sunflower seeds.
If you want to try your hand at the classic recipe and that of passatelli .
We recommend consuming this vegetarian first course at the moment , when it is still nice and hot and freshly made.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...