The recipe for chilaquiles is that of a typical Mexican product, much appreciated and served as a rich and tasty appetizer.
Do you already know the recipe for chilaquiles? With this name we indicate a traditional Mexican appetizer, which is also appreciated in the rest of the world. The reason is very simple: it is a dish rich in healthy, tasty and typical foods of this gastronomic tradition.
Like all the typical preparations of this territory, this original recipe has a very spicy and bold flavor that is balanced with other ingredients of the opposite flavor, such as onion or avocado. What should not be missing is a bed of corn tortillas , which must be crunchy. For this reason, it is best to season the dish just before serving . Let's see now how to proceed to make one of the most delicious recipes of Mexican cuisine!
Preparation of the recipe for chilaquiles
- Take a pan with a non-stick bottom and pour in the two types of chilli, namely the guajillos and the chiles de árbol, after removing the stalk.
- Slice the tomatoes and add them, along with the water.
- Put on the stove over moderate heat and bring to a boil; from this moment, let it cook for another 10 minutes .
- With a pierced ladle, remove the pieces of tomato and chillies and transfer them to the container of a mixer.
- Cut the white onion and garlic into pieces and add them to the blender; then, also add 50 ml of cooking water (taking it from the pan) and salt, to taste.
- Blend everything and, if it is too thick, add a little more water.
- Take another pan and fill it with oil. Cut the corn tortillas into triangles and place them in the pan.
- Fry until golden brown, then drain and set aside.
- In another pan, shell the eggs and fry them normally.
- Wash and dry an avocado; after having cleaned and peeled it, cut the pulp into thin slices . Peel a red onion and cut it into slices.
- Proceed to serve: place the tortillas on a plate, cover them with the blended mixture (tomato based), cover with the avocado, red onion and fried eggs.
Among the quick and easy recipes that come from around the world, the one for chilaquiles is one of the most popular and can be served as an appetizer for dinner or lunch. The best advice is to store the tortillas separately from the sauce, as they tend to get mushy; you can keep everything for about 3 days .
Try the Mexican-style grilled corn .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
How to match leather leggings without making mistakes
Leather leggings are a must-have, but how to combine them without making a mistake? Let's find out now! Comfortable but...
How to make homemade nougat?
Nougat ingredients and recipe: a simple preparation, perfect for the Christmas holidays and for those who want to prepare nice...
Viva Magenta in fashion and beauty: how to combine the color of the year 2023?
Viva Magenta is the color that Pantone has chosen for 2023. An energetic shade that adapts to any style: let's...
The crop trend also conquers the down jacket: this winter it is soft and short!
From models to influencers, the short down jacket confirms itself as the most desired outerwear of the cold season: a...
Squid and broccoli linguine, the recipe that combines the land with the sea
Squid and broccoli linguine excellent first course to serve by combining an ingredient from the land and one from the...
Recipes1 week ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Fashion1 week ago
A lesson from Alessandro Michele: the style details that we can (and must) steal from the designer
Recipes1 week ago
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
Fashion1 week ago
From Lady Gaga to Dakota Johnson, from Achille Lauro to Maneskin: the Gucci looks by Alessandro Michele