The recipe for tasty cod balls cooked in an air fryer is quick and easy, crunchy on the outside and very tender on the inside.
Here's how to make cod patties in an air fryer at home. It is a very tasty fish-based second course loved by both adults and children. These little breaded nuggets are crunchy on the outside , thanks to a genuine breading, and very tender on the inside. The filling consists of cod pulp, light and nutritious. With a quick and fat-free cooking, you can enjoy them in company for both lunch and dinner.
Let's get on with the recipe right away!
Preparing the recipe for salted cod balls in an air fryer
- To begin, immerse the cod in a saucepan full of water; blanch it on the stove.
- Meanwhile, soak the bread in water.
- When the fish is ready, drain it to remove the water and flake all the meat .
- Put the pieces of pulp in a bowl, then add the egg, the flour and the breadcrumbs (well squeezed).
- Season with grated cheese, salt and pepper.
- Stir to mix everything.
- In a small bowl, pour the breadcrumbs.
- Take a little dough at a time and shape it to form a medium-sized meatball; then, pass it in the breadcrumbs.
- Compact the breading well and put the meatball in the air fryer.
- Once ready, sprinkle a little oil and start cooking.
- Bake at 190°C for 20 minutes . At the end, they are ready to enjoy.
Air fryer cod balls are quick and easy to make. If you have leftovers, you can store them in a container for 2 days .
Equally healthy but very different is the recipe for air fryer zucchini blossoms .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...