The colomba tiramisu is an interesting variation of the original recipe, with aromas and flavors that enhance this delicious dessert.
The colomba tiramisu is not only a clever idea to dispose of an leftover colomba, but it is an excellent dessert, and different from the traditional tiramisu. In fact, the aromas of the Easter dove give it a completely different flavor, and he bathes it with orange enriches it with other perfumes . If you have the possibility, we advise you to make it in single portions: it is more elegant and does not create cutting and serving problems.
If there are also children on the table, you can omit the orange juice liqueur. Let’s begin!
Preparation of the dove tiramisu
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
- Cut the dove into slices about 1.5 / 2 centimeters high. If you prepare the tiramisu in a single container, leave them whole. If, on the other hand, you present single portions, with the edges of the glass in which you will serve it, cut the dove into discs.
- Take a baking sheet and cover it with parchment paper. Place the slices or discs of dove on them and bake for 8-10 minutes , turning them halfway through cooking. They only need to be slightly toasted.
- Meanwhile, open the three eggs by separating the yolks from the whites.
- Put the egg yolks in a container, add the sugar and with the electric whisk mounted for a minute until the mixture is homogeneous and fluffy. Add a third of the mascarpone and mix gently.
- Add the rest of the mascarpone twice more , always mixing. In the end you have to get a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Pour the egg whites into another container, and still with a whisk, whisk them until stiff. Add a third of the whipped to the mascarpone mixture, and mix gently. Add the rest of the whipping in two more times, always mixing.
- Squeeze the oranges and strain the juice to which you need to add the orange liqueur .
- Pour a layer of cream into the container or single portions you use. Lightly dip the colomba in the orange juice flavored with the liqueur and use it to make a layer of colomba. Continue alternating a layer of cream with one of dove, until the container is full. Refrigerate for at least two hours.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the surface of the tiramisu with the unsweetened cocoa powder and garnish with the almonds.
We recommend consuming this spoon dessert as soon as possible, you can also keep it for a maximum of 1-2 days in the fridge, well covered with cling film. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...