The vegetable plumcake is a tasty recipe that combines healthy and genuine ingredients and brings joy and color to the table. Let’s find out how to prepare it!
Among the quick and easy recipes that are always worth preparing is, without a doubt, the vegetable plumcake. A simple preparation , which lends itself to satisfying different needs and which is always a pleasure to have at the table.
Colorful and cheerful, it is in fact rich in taste. And, among other things, it lends itself to the most varied interpretations, easily transforming itself into a fridge-safe dish . Inside, in fact, it is possible to mix different ingredients, changing the flavor each time and offering a version that is always different and of which it will therefore be impossible to tire.
So let’s see how to best prepare the salty vegetable plum cake!
Preparation of the recipe for the vegetable plum cake
- Wash the vegetables and cut a small part into thin strips and the rest into cubes.
- Pour a drizzle of oil into a non- stick pan and brown the garlic. Then add the vegetables, salt them and sauté them for a couple of minutes.
- Now, take a bowl and add the flour, Parmesan, baking powder and salt.
- Mix well and add the eggs, oil and milk while continuing to mix.
- When the dough begins to take shape, add the previously cooked vegetables leaving some aside for the final decoration. Mix everything well, add the scamorza cheese cut into cubes and pour everything into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Decorate the surface with the strips of vegetables and bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 50 minutes. To be sure, do the toothpick test starting at 40 minutes. If it comes out clean, the vegetable cake is ready.
Vegetarian salty plumcake: variations and combinations
The soft vegetable plumcake lends itself, as already mentioned, to different variations.
For example, you can replace the vegetables with others you like best and you can also add cheeses such as pecorino or ricotta to get a delicious vegetable plumcake like never before. As for pairings, if served as an appetizer it is also good on its own but as a main course or single dish it goes well with a cream cheese.
Finally, if you want a similar recipe , you can try the pea plumcake .
The plumcake can be stored in an airtight container and placed in the refrigerator where it will remain soft and fragrant for about two days .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Baccalà alla cappuccina: a rich dish of the Italian tradition
Cod alla cappuccina is a delicious dish based on fish and polenta, typical of the cuisine of Friuli and Veneto....
Blood loss before your period: what they can indicate
Bleeding before your period can be completely normal. Let's find out why it happens and how to act. When we...
Trout in foil: for a simple and tasty fish dish!
We enjoy a light but very tasty second course, trout in foil, easy to prepare and ideal for fish lovers....
Let’s prepare the babka, the Jewish cake in the shape of a braid
Babka is a leavened cake rich in taste and which is becoming more and more known also in Italy. Let's...
Chickpea cutlet: ingredients and tips for preparing a special dish
The chickpea cutlet recipe is specially designed for those looking for a delicious dish to alternate with meat or fish...