Congratulations Cannavacciuolo! Let’s celebrate with one of his warhorses
The recipe for spaghetti with clams from Cannavacciuolo has a particular secret: the skilful use of milk and garlic. Here's how they prepare.
Neapolitan, chef and even starred: who better than Antonino Cannavacciuolo can teach us how to make spaghetti with clams? None of course, yet we are certain that in reading what his secret is, many will turn up their noses. Cannavacciuolo's spaghetti alle vongole are made with a cream based on milk and garlic : this is how the great chef makes them so creamy! Heresy? Perhaps, but we know very well that we can give chefs of his caliber anything but the benefit of the doubt.
We have tried them and we can tell you without fear that they are amazing . They contain all the flavor of the sea with a creaminess never seen in a dish of this type. So we just have to thank Cannavacciuolo for sharing all the secrets for preparing this pasta on TV during the Christmas program with Cannavacciuolo .
How to prepare the recipe for spaghetti with clams from Cannavacciuolo
- First, put the cored garlic in a glass jar and cover it with milk . Close and leave to rest in the refrigerator overnight .
- The following day, drain and rinse the cloves under running water.
- Put it in a saucepan, cover it with milk and light the fire. As soon as it reaches a boil, turn it off.
- Drain and rinse the garlic again, put it back on the heat covered with milk and bring it back to the boil. This must be repeated a total of three times.
- In the meantime , cook the pasta in plenty of salted water for the time indicated on the package.
- On the side, in a pan, heat a drizzle of oil and add the clams together with a ladle of boiling water.
- As the clams open, transfer them to a plate.
- Once the garlic has been cooked three times, drain it from the milk for the last time and put it in the bowl of an immersion mixer together with equal quantities of oil and milk . You'll just have to cover them.
- Blend until you get a smooth and homogeneous cream, neither too thick nor too runny.
- Drain the pasta al dente and flavor it for a minute together with the liquid released by the clams.
- Add the cream of garlic, season with the parsley and arrange on the plates, also adding the open clams.
We have to admit that this recipe is really special but in our opinion it represents a valid alternative to the classic spaghetti with clams . We highly recommend you try them!
Since this is a fish-based recipe, we advise against keeping it. If you really have any leftovers, place them in the fridge and consume them within 24 hours, heating them in a pan with a drizzle of oil.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Delicious carrot pancakes: a truly unmissable recipe
Making delicious carrot pancakes is easier said than done. Here are the ingredients and the procedure to prepare them to...
Light and gluten-free zucchini gnocchi
How to prepare gluten-free zucchini gnocchi? Here is the recipe for the variant with rice flour, perfect even for the...
Are African braids bad for you? How much do they cost? Everything you don’t know
A particular hairstyle to show off that never goes out of style: here's everything you need to know about African...
Traveler’s diarrhea: what it is, symptoms, treatment and prevention
Traveler's diarrhea is a fairly common problem. Let's find out together what it is and how to prevent or cure...
Potato pizza, the recipe that saves you the expense
Halfway between a margherita pizza and a potato gateau: here is the delicious potato pizza with tomato and scamorza cheese....
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce
Fashion2 months ago
Superga celebrates its street and chic attitude in the s/s 2023 collection: starring Levante and Tina Kunakey