Let’s see the recipe for bean burgers: perfect as a single dish or as a main course to be served with a side of grilled vegetables or in salads.
If you are wondering how to make red bean burgers this is the recipe. In fact, very few ingredients are needed to prepare these hamburgers without ingredients of animal origin and you can serve them inside a sandwich as a single dish or with a vegetable side dish for a different second course.
In any case, I recommend that you keep the hamburgers prepared following this recipe in the refrigerator in an airtight container or covered with cling film, for a maximum of two days, this is how they are prepared!
How to make vegan bean burgers
- To prepare the egg-free bean burgers, start by peeling the potato, then boil it in lightly salted boiling water for the time necessary to make it soft.
- When cooked, drain and let cool.
- Meanwhile wash the parsley and peel 1/2 onion.
- Rinse the red beans from the storage liquid under running cold water.
- Transfer the boiled potato, beans, parsley and onion into the mixer.
- Operate and blend for a few minutes, in order to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper then compact the ingredients well.
- With moist hands, form the burgers and roll them in the breadcrumbs.
- Cook the burgers in a pan with a drizzle of oil for a couple of minutes on each side, then serve them with burger bread and your favorite vegetables. Enjoy your meal!
Alternatively, we recommend that you try all our other tips for preparing excellent vegetarian and vegan burgers .
We recommend storing the burgers in the refrigerator for a maximum of 2-3 days in a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...