So colorful that it will be a party, bring it to the table: crazy Carnival pizza.
The crazy Carnival pizza is a triumph of colors and flavors: it almost seems that confetti and streamers have fallen on top of this pizza, and instead they are simple vegetables , cut as you like. A great way to entice even the less passionate about vegetables to… join the party! After all, everyone likes pizza!
Let’s see how to proceed in the preparation of this original Carnival recipe!
Preparation: Crazy Carnival pizza
- To prepare your crazy Carnival pizza, start boiling the broccoli tops for about ten minutes.
- Drain them and immerse them immediately in a bowl with ice , so that they do not lose their beautiful bright green color.
- Prepare the pizza dough by mixing the 0 flour with sugar, salt, water and four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Knead the dough for ten minutes, by hand or with a planetary mixer, divide it into two loaves and then let it rise in a warm place, under a cloth .
- Julienne the peppers in oil or vinegar, grate the carrot, thinly slice the coppery tomatoes and if you want, add a few rings of red onion.
- Separately, mix the mozzarella and scamorza cheese cut into cubes in a small bowl.
- Roll out the two pizza loaves by hand on two baking trays greased with extra virgin olive oil.
- Leave to rise for another half hour, then arrange the vegetables in order and season with salt and extra virgin olive oil and add some finely chopped fresh chilli pepper.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 10 minutes , remove the pizzas from the oven and sprinkle them with the smoked cheese and mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes .
Serve your crazy Carnival pizza hot. We are sure that the result will be amazing and you will surely include this original recipe in your carnival menu. Otherwise, alternatively, you can prepare the classic margherita pizza !
We recommend eating the pizza at the moment , when it is still hot and fresh from the oven. You can also keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day or, well covered with cling film.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...