So colorful that it will be a party, bring it to the table: crazy Carnival pizza.
The crazy Carnival pizza is a triumph of colors and flavors: it almost seems that confetti and streamers have fallen on top of this pizza, and instead they are simple vegetables , cut as you like. A great way to entice even the less passionate about vegetables to… join the party! After all, everyone likes pizza!
Let’s see how to proceed in the preparation of this original Carnival recipe!
Preparation: Crazy Carnival pizza
- To prepare your crazy Carnival pizza, start boiling the broccoli tops for about ten minutes.
- Drain them and immerse them immediately in a bowl with ice , so that they do not lose their beautiful bright green color.
- Prepare the pizza dough by mixing the 0 flour with sugar, salt, water and four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Knead the dough for ten minutes, by hand or with a planetary mixer, divide it into two loaves and then let it rise in a warm place, under a cloth .
- Julienne the peppers in oil or vinegar, grate the carrot, thinly slice the coppery tomatoes and if you want, add a few rings of red onion.
- Separately, mix the mozzarella and scamorza cheese cut into cubes in a small bowl.
- Roll out the two pizza loaves by hand on two baking trays greased with extra virgin olive oil.
- Leave to rise for another half hour, then arrange the vegetables in order and season with salt and extra virgin olive oil and add some finely chopped fresh chilli pepper.
- Bake at 180 ° C for 10 minutes , remove the pizzas from the oven and sprinkle them with the smoked cheese and mozzarella. Bake for another 5 minutes .
Serve your crazy Carnival pizza hot. We are sure that the result will be amazing and you will surely include this original recipe in your carnival menu. Otherwise, alternatively, you can prepare the classic margherita pizza !
We recommend eating the pizza at the moment , when it is still hot and fresh from the oven. You can also keep it in the fridge for a maximum of 1 day or, well covered with cling film.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Risotto with pomegranate: a rich and colorful dish for special occasions!
It is one of the fanciest and most delicious first courses: pomegranate risotto is perfect for special occasions, but it...
Let’s see the recipe for Poppella snowflakes, a typical dessert of Naples
Let's find out together how to prepare a sweet from Naples, Poppella's Snowflakes: soft and creamy they have bewitched everyone....
The trendiest bijoux to give at Christmas are those of the Ferragni sisters: sparkling and sophisticated collections
Chiara and Valentina Ferragni inspire our looks and also our bijoux. And their jewelry collections stand out among the perfect...
The diet of Victoria’s Secret models is not the same for all: here’s what they eat
What is the Victoria Secret models diet? Always beautiful and in perfect shape, they follow a precise diet. Beautiful and...
Viva Magenta, Pantone’s sparkling color 2023 can’t be missing in your wardrobe: how to wear it
Glamorous and bold, Viva Magenta is the Pantone 2023 color we can't wait to wear A magical, surprising color, full...
Fashion1 week ago
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Fashion1 week ago
Ugg Guard Boots, the waterproof sole that allows us to wear all but all the shoes we want!
Recipes1 week ago
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Recipes1 week ago
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe