Pasta alla vecchia bettola is a typical first course as simple as it is rich in flavors, based on cherry tomatoes, vodka and much more.
Are you looking for a simple recipe with a rich taste, to amaze all your guests? Try the traditional old tavern pasta. It is a spicy and tasty first course, captivating from the very first taste. Preparation is fast and allows you to recover a variety of ingredients – so as not to throw anything away – and which together give life to unique flavors.
The starting point is the cooking of cherry tomatoes, which give color to the dish. After having cooked them and blended them with vodka , you must also roast them in the oven . Don't worry, it will take less time than you think. Once blended and mixed with cream, they will result in a velvety and tasty cream ; the bold touch, if you like, is the addition of the red pepper.
Let's not waste time and get to work!
Preparation of the recipe for pasta alla vecchia tavern
- Before starting, wash and cut the cherry tomatoes in half .
- In a pan with a non-stick bottom, pour the olive oil. Chop the onion and pour it into the pan, along with a clove of garlic.
- Fry everything over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- To the sauté, add oregano and chilli. At this point, blend with the vodka .
- Immediately add the cherry tomatoes and season with salt and pepper. Cook over low heat for 10 minutes , stirring occasionally.
- After this time, don't stop: transfer everything to a baking dish. Bake in the oven at 180 ° C for 30 minutes .
- At the end, you have to find the well roasted cherry tomatoes. Transfer them to the bowl of a mixer and blend them .
- Once you get a smooth cream, pour it back into the pan; add the cream and mix vigorously.
- Dedicate yourself to pasta. Boil a pot full of salted water on the stove, then immerse the pasta in it, to cook it in the time indicated on the package.
- As soon as it is cooked, drain it and dip it in the sauce, present in the pan.
- Add some grated Parmesan and mix.
- Season with chopped parsley and serve.
Pasta alla vecchia bettola is a simple first course but with a particular aftertaste. You can enjoy it on the spot or keep it for a maximum of 1 day in the fridge .
Another delicious first course is straw and hay with mushrooms and speck .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?