Zucchini, shrimp and cream pasta is one of the quick and easy recipes you can prepare when you have guests.
When we talk about delicious recipes, one of the first to come to mind is pasta with zucchini, shrimp and cream. This quick and easy first course is ideal for cooking on all occasions , from family dinners to more formal situations. It is true that for some, the addition of cream could make the recipe a bit ‘ 80s but it is also true that this ingredient gives the dish a unique creaminess.
If you want you can prepare the pasta with zucchini, shrimp and cream using fresh egg pasta to further ennoble the dish. The cooking times remain unchanged: the pasta sauce is prepared in less than 20 minutes between organization and cooking, so in no time at all you will be ready to sit at the table.
How to prepare the zucchini, shrimp and cream pasta recipe
- First wash the courgettes , remove the ends and cut them in half lengthwise and then into slices. Cook them in a pan with two tablespoons of oil and the unpeeled clove of garlic. It will take about ten minutes before they are tender and at the end you will need to add salt.
- Then add the cream and let it reduce for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a separate pan heat another tablespoon of oil and cook the prawns for 2-3 minutes . They are ready when they are well pink. For this recipe you can use both a fresh and a defrosted product.
- Cook the pasta in abundant salted water for the time indicated on the package. Once ready, drain and sauté it in a pan with the courgettes and cream, add the shrimp, a sprinkle of black pepper and sauté over high heat.
- Spread out on plates and serve.
If you are looking for other delicious first courses we recommend you try the shrimp and zucchini pasta .
Given the presence of fish, we recommend that you consume this dish at the moment. At most you can keep it in the refrigerator for a couple of days and reheat it in a pan before consuming it.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...