The smoked salmon and cheese crepes are good and light, ideal for a brunch or a quick lunch.
Today we're preparing some wonderful salmon and robiola cheese crepes, an incredibly good and delicious dish, perfect for sharing during a Sunday lunch or brunch. These homemade crepes are fun and quick, and are stuffed with a filling based on salmon, parsley and robiola, which you can also replace with other soft cheeses, such as ricotta for example. With the final touch of the béchamel sauce , this dish will become even more delicious. Here is the recipe for crepes with smoked salmon!
How to make crespelle with salmon and robiola
- Start by preparing your crêpes. In a bowl, beat the eggs with the salt. Add the milk gradually and keep stirring with a whisk until you have obtained a homogeneous mixture.
- Pour in the flour a little at a time, taking care to sift it so as to prevent lumps from forming in the dough. Once you have incorporated it all, leave the mixture in the refrigerator to rest for about half an hour.
- Let's move on to the filling. Take the salmon and cut it into coarse pieces. Put it in a bowl with the fresh robiola cheese, a drizzle of oil, salt and pepper, and stir everything until the filling is nice and compact. For a touch of acidity you can also add a teaspoon of lemon juice! Alternatively you can leave the salmon in slices, which you will insert after having spread the robiola.
- Once the resting time has elapsed, take the dough out of the fridge and heat a knob of butter in a pan. Cook the crepes (one ladle for each) for about 1 and a half minutes per side, and once ready, fill and close them.
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees, in the meantime arrange your crepes in a pan and cover them with the béchamel sauce. Cook for 10 minutes: serve this dish piping hot.
READ ALSO: How to make béchamel at home
Variations of the dish
Fish crepes are a fairy tale, but if you want to enjoy this dish in a lighter version , you can eliminate the cheese (and any béchamel) to create delicious crepes with marinated salmon. Take the salmon slices and marinate them with lemon juice, green pepper , parsley and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil. Also season with a pinch of salt. When you have cooked the crepes, stuff them with the marinated slices and close them. And that's it!
For the summer season, however, you can use zucchini with fish: they are perfect! Cut them into strips and grill them for 5 minutes, then leave them to marinate in oil, salt, pepper, garlic and mint. Once done, compose the crepe, keeping even if you like cheese, which will give compactness to everything!
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What is special about Bruno Barbieri’s carbonara?
Bruno Barbieri's recipe for carbonara causes discussion, perhaps more for the name than for the taste. Try this particular take...
Antibiotic resistance: how to spot it and what to do
Resistance to antibiotics: causes, consequences and possible remedies to be able to try to solve the problem. Are you concerned...
Let’s find out how to prepare excellent cannelloni stuffed with meat
Meat cannelloni are an excellent first course, ideal for Sundays. Let's see together how to prepare them! Meat cannelloni are...
Reinforcement salad: a traditional Neapolitan Christmas dish
The reinforcement salad is a side dish based on papacelle, cauliflower, olives and spring onions: one of the most popular...
Don’t throw away the vegetable peels: turn them into crunchy chips!
Making baked vegetable peel chips is a great way to reduce waste in the kitchen. Here's which vegetables to use...
Fashion7 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion1 week ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes7 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?