The crumbled apple is a delicious dessert that is prepared in a few minutes, it will hardly be left over for the next day.
The crumbled apple is a quick and easy dessert to prepare and a sure success on any occasion. In our recipe we will reveal a little secret to prevent the cooking liquid from the apples from wetting the bottom of the cake and you will see that preparing it will be fun and also perfect for turning into a cooking workshop for the little ones.
You can also garnish the dessert with a couple of tablespoons of custard or custard per serving, or insert the custard inside the dessert to prepare the delicious variant of the crumbled apple and cream. One last tip before leaving? In the recipe, use apples suitable for cooking , such as pink lady or delicious.
Preparation of the crumbled apple pie
- Peel the apples, and remove the peel and core, reducing them into wedges.
- Cut them into cubes about 1.5 cm in size and pour them into a bowl.
- Add the brown sugar, ground cinnamon and the juice of half a lemon filtered to remove any seeds. Mix very well and leave to flavor for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After the time has elapsed, put everything in a saucepan and cook for about 10-15 minutes until the liquid part has shrunk. In this way you have eliminated the liquids, but you have preserved the flavor and sweetness.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C. Take a pan for cakes, grease it and flour it.
- Now prepare the dough for your apple sbrisolona. Combine the flour, sugar, cold butter, yeast, egg and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Place the round shortcrust pastry on top so that part of the dough also goes on the walls.
- Work the ingredients with your hands, kneading very well, at the end of the dough crumbs should form.
- Spread the crumbs evenly on the pan and compact them to create the base, pour over the cooked apple custard cover the cake with the remaining crumbs of dough (without compacting them this time so that it takes on a nice rustic look) and put it in the oven.
- The cooking time is about 40 minutes .
- Take out of the oven and let it cool completely.
- Then remove it from the pan and sprinkle with plenty of icing sugar.
Did you like this apple and cinnamon crumble recipe? Then try all our other recipes for a perfect apple pie .
We recommend keeping the cake in a cool and dry place for up to 2 days , preferably under a special bell for sweets and away from sources of light and heat. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course