The crumbled is a very well known simple dessert and is a very versatile recipe: let’s see our version and the delicious variations together!
The crumbled is a very versatile dessert that lends itself to different preparations: you can add the type of filling you prefer, we, in addition to the classic ricotta and chocolate, will show you a few more. The crumbled cake without gluten is fac ilissima to also prepare for those who are not in the kitchen skills: just be careful its crispness when you cut! Here, then, are all the steps for its preparation.
Preparation of the recipe for gluten-free crumbled
- To make this recipe, the first thing to do is to mix all the powders to make the pastry. Then, in a bowl, add the flour, baking powder and vanilla. Sift everything and arrange them on a pastry board with a fountain.
- At the center of this add the sugar, the cold butter cut into small pieces and the egg. Work everything quickly with your hands and do not worry if the dough will be very crumbled, it is the perfect consistency.
- Grease and flour a cake pan and take 2/3 of the dough. Cover the bottom and edges of the pan with your crumbled dough, flatten it slightly to shape it and prick it with a fork.
- At this point you have to prepare the filling. In a bowl, pour the ricotta and sugar. Stir vigorously to completely dissolve the sugar and obtain a smooth cream. Also add the chocolate chips and mix to blend them with your ricotta cream.
- Pour the cream on the bottom of the crumbled, level it well and cover it with the crumbs of dough kept aside. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 ° C and cook for 40 minutes. Let it cool before serving.
Variants of gluten-free crumbled
For the gluten-free crumbled ricotta and berries you can use both fresh and frozen ones, but we recommend making a coluis. cooking half the berries in a pan with granulated sugar. The remaining half, on the other hand, will be mixed gently with the ricotta cream. Another very tasty variant is that of the gluten-free crumbled chocolate and coffee. To make it you need to prepare a gluten-free shortcrust pastry with cocoa simply by replacing 30 grams of flour with unsweetened cocoa. As for the filling, however, you will need to prepare a gluten-free coffee cream. Finally, one of the most classic variants is the gluten-free crumbled with custard. In this case, all you have to do is prepare a gluten-free custard , replacing the flour with corn starch following our recipe and your filling is ready!
The gluten-free crumbled ricotta and chocolate can be stored in the fridge covered with plastic wrap for 2 or 3 days.
If you want to try a dessert similar to crumbled, always remaining on a gluten free theme, try our gluten-free crumble .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes5 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course