Crispy, light and naturally veg, kale chips are a perfect healthy snack, also excellent as an aperitif.
Munching on something while sitting on the sofa is a cuddle that we can forget if we pay attention to our figure. Or at least that was the case until we discovered kale chips, also known as kale chips . Crunchy like chips but much lighter, they are perfect to be enjoyed as an aperitif, snack or hunger breaker . Crumbled on the pasta then they will give your dishes a very special crunchy and savory note!
Baked kale chips are a quick and easy as well as healthy snack . In fact, it will be sufficient to remove the central rib, wash the leaves well and dry them before cooking them in the oven with just a drizzle of oil and a pinch of salt . To obtain extra crunchy vegetable chips, don't forget to use the ventilated mode: this is the key to success!
How to prepare kale chips recipe
- First, remove the hard core of the cabbage. Doing it is quite simple: hold the base of the stem with your left hand and slide the fingers of your right hand tightly along the entire length. The softest part will come off effortlessly.
- At this point, wash it thoroughly under running water, perhaps even with baking soda to make sure it is clean, then drain and dry it perfectly. A salad spinner and then a clean tea towel are all you need.
- Place the leaves on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and brush them with extra virgin olive oil , massaging well.
- Season with a pinch of salt , a pinch of pepper and some sesame seeds if you like.
- Bake the black cabbage chips at 180°C for 8-10 minutes in ventilated mode. Never lose sight of them and after 8 minutes taste one to verify its crunchiness.
- Remove from the oven and let them cool before consuming them.
We recommend enjoying these healthy, easy and crunchy snacks at the moment .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
From French cuisine comes the Rossini fillet, delicious and elegant
Fillet alla Rossini is a second course based on beef fillet, enriched with foie gras and black truffle. From French...
Black gums, causes and symptoms: the alarm bell of a serious problem
Black gums should never be underestimated because they could be the alarm bell of a serious problem. Have you noticed...
Chicken curry with milk accompanied by basmati rice: the video recipe of the oriental dish!
Here is the original recipe for chicken curry with basmati rice, a dish full of heady flavors and aromas: bring...
Risotto with turnip greens, an excellent first course
How to prepare a vegetarian first course to serve for lunch or dinner? Here is the recipe for risotto with...
Spaghetti with walnuts and anchovies: simplicity and flavor at the table!
Spaghetti with walnuts and anchovies is an original first course and so easy to prepare that it will amaze even...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make crepes: the simple video recipe for making the neutral dough (and some tasty inspiration)
Fashion6 days ago
Paris Fashion Week 2023: The most beautiful and eccentric looks of the front row
Recipes1 week ago
Pici cacio e pepe: the video recipe of the first course prepared from scratch!
Beauty1 week ago
Degradé on brown hair: for each style its nuance