Daikon and avocado salad, fresh but tasty!
Daikon and avocado salad: an interesting, tasty and fragrant idea to discover this fantastic and healthy root.
Daikon and avocado salad: a fresh and tasty side dish. With daikon important properties for our body. In fact, it is considered a very valid fat burner and for this reason in Japan it is often served together with fried foods. The daikon and vegetable recipes are therefore to be used to eat healthy and wholesome, without putting aside taste and pleasure for the throat. A tip: in this recipe it is preferable to use the inner leaves of the lettuce, even if they are smaller, because they are more tender and sweet . Eventually, put more than one in each dish. Daikon fantastic recipes all to try!
Preparation of daikon and avocado salad
- Open the lettuce by washing the leaves under running water and eventually removing the toughest core. Dry the leaves in a salad spinner , taking care to leave them whole and intact. Set them aside.
- Squeeze the lemon and filter the juice. Pour it into a bowl.
- Also squeeze the grapefruit juice, filter it and add it to the lemon juice.
- Peel the avocado, cut it in half, open it and remove the large internal seed . Cut the pulp into small cubes and pour it into the bowl with the lemon juice. Turn well and immediately. In this way you prevent the avocado pulp from oxidizing, taking on an unsightly dark colour.
- Add the oil, salt and pepper to the bowl. Mix well and let the ingredients flavor for ten minutes .
- Peel the daikon and cut it into thin slices. Now you can compose the dish.
- Arrange on each plate, according to the size, one or more lettuce leaves and other green salad to taste.
- Divide the avocado with its lemon and grapefruit dressing equally on each leaf. Now garnish with a few rounds of daikon. You can also add another grind of pepper if you like.
- Finally, garnish with a few drops of balsamic vinegar .
We recommend consuming the salad at the moment for two reasons: it is seasoned, there is the avocado which will tend to oxidise.
And if you adore avocado here are 3 ways to preserve it !
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Impossible to resist the cherry strudel
There is nothing better than a cherry strudel to round off the evening. Serve it with a scoop of ice...
Delicious turmeric and zucchini risotto
Today we're preparing turmeric and zucchini risotto, a first course listed among the gluten-free recipes par excellence: delicious! Who doesn't...
ASMR: what it is and how it manages to reconcile sleep and relaxation
ASMR is a phenomenon that has spread more and more in recent years and which consists of watching but, above...
Dark elbows? Here are some simple and immediate natural remedies
Dark elbows are a really common problem. Let's find out how to solve it with natural remedies. That of dark...
Let’s discover a typical dish of Lazio cuisine: pan-fried Roman saltimbocca (with photos and videos)
If you don't know how to make saltimbocca alla romana, now is the time to fix it: here is the...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce