The gluten-free apple pie with Thermomix is ideal for snacks with friends or breakfasts with your family.
Apple pie is undoubtedly one of the easiest desserts of which there are a large number of variations, but this is the simplest and lightest one, because it does not contain gluten and therefore is more digestible. An exquisite dessert that satisfies the palates of all ages, suitable not only for those who are intolerant, but also for those who prefer a healthier diet . Do you want to impress your family and friends? Prepare this gluten-free light apple pie with Thermomix and the satisfaction of the diners will surely satisfy you.
Preparing the recipe for gluten-free apple pie with Thermomix
- First of all, you have to take the lemon, wash it, peel it and squeeze the juice, while the zest is set aside.
- At this point , peel the 3 apples into very thin slices and to prevent them from turning black, they are moistened with lemon juice. Slice the fourth apple when the cake is ready and arrange the slices on the surface as a decoration.
- Put the lemon zest and sugar in the Thermomix jug and set it for a few seconds at turbo speed.
- Add the flour, eggs, starch and butter (at room temperature). It is possible to prepare gluten free apple pie without butter, replacing it with seed oil as an alternative. Once the ingredients have been inserted into the Thermomix, they must be mixed for 40 seconds at speed 6.
- At this point, the sachet of yeast and salt must also be inserted and everything is mixed for 30 seconds, always at speed 6.
- The resulting mixture is poured into a pan covered with parchment paper and the apples, cinnamon and, if desired, a little sugar are placed on the surface.
- Bake for about 40 minutes at 170 ° C. Once extracted, decorate with the apple slices on the surface: your very soft gluten-free apple pie will be ready.
This fluffy apple pie with gluten-free flour prepared with the Thermomix can be kept for a maximum of 4 days well covered with a glass jar for desserts or with aluminum foil.
If, on the other hand, you have more time available and prefer to follow the traditional preparation, always gluten free, here is the recipe for gluten-free apple pie .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Military green passion: how to combine the most decisive of greens
Reassuring and decisive, military green is a trendy nuance again this winter: here's how it goes, even crazy! Bold, determined,...
Purple potatoes must absolutely be included in the diet: here are the reasons
If you've never tried them, purple potatoes taste really great. Not only that, they also bring many benefits to the...
Bucatini alla Caruso, the ingredients of the Neapolitan recipe
Bucatini alla Caruso are a simple first course prepared with genuine ingredients typical of the Campania region. Here is the...
Mousseline cream, a pride of French pastry
Similar to custard, mousseline cream is enriched with a fair amount of butter. Here is the recipe. France is famous...
Bach flowers: a natural remedy for colds and flu
Bach flowers are valid natural remedies for colds and flu: let's see which ones to use against these diseases. Like...
Recipes1 week ago
How to make mascarpone cream: the classic recipe and with the Thermomix!
Recipes4 days ago
Reinforcement salad: a Christmas dish of the Neapolitan tradition
Recipes1 week ago
For Sunday lunch, here are the artichoke crêpes
Recipes1 week ago
Baked hake with cherry tomatoes and olives: recipe for a tasty second course