Here are the ingredients and recipe for gluten-free vegetable meatballs, a delicious second course also suitable for coeliacs!
Delicious, delicious and simple to prepare: today we offer you the recipe for gluten-free vegetable meatballs, perfect to serve for a hearty but at the same time light second course. The mixture made with courgettes, potatoes and carrots is then enriched with chickpeas and then, before cooking, the meatballs are dipped in cornmeal.
Here is the recipe also suitable for coeliacs and gluten intolerant!
Preparation of gluten-free vegetable meatballs
- First wash all the vegetables well then cut them into small pieces .
- Boil the carrots and potatoes in two different saucepans until softened.
- Peel the shallot and chop it finely. Put it in a pan with a drizzle of oil, light the fire and let it brown.
- Add the courgettes and brown them, adding a little water if necessary.
- When the courgettes are well cooked , add the carrots and potatoes already cooked and the chickpeas drained of their liquid.
- Let it infuse for a few minutes then blend everything with the mixer adding some olive oil (a couple of spoons or in any case just enough to make the mixture soft but workable with your hands).
- Form the meatballs and roll them in the cornmeal , then gradually place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C and cook for approximately 20/25 minutes .
- When cooked, remove from the oven and serve with a side dish of your choice, enjoy your meal!
If you prefer, you can prepare gluten-free millet and vegetable balls .
These veg meatballs can be kept for a maximum of 2-3 days in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. Once cooked, these meatballs can also be frozen in the freezer in special sachets for freezing .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Torta Bertolda, the country dessert of Lombardy
The Bertolda cake is the recipe to make at home if you don't know which dessert to prepare for breakfast....
How to marinate lamb
Here's how to marinate lamb: a very ancient technique that serves to enhance the flavors of the meat and keep...
Baked rice and cabbage pie: a delicious (and gluten-free) single dish
The rice and cabbage pie is a tasty and inviting single dish, here are all the (very easy) steps to...
Water apple cake
Recipe and tips for preparing a perfect water apple pie: taste and lightness in every bite. It is a real...