Delicious gluten-free baked vegetable balls
Here are the ingredients and recipe for gluten-free vegetable meatballs, a delicious second course also suitable for coeliacs!
Delicious, delicious and simple to prepare: today we offer you the recipe for gluten-free vegetable meatballs, perfect to serve for a hearty but at the same time light second course. The mixture made with courgettes, potatoes and carrots is then enriched with chickpeas and then, before cooking, the meatballs are dipped in cornmeal.
Here is the recipe also suitable for coeliacs and gluten intolerant!
Preparation of gluten-free vegetable meatballs
- First wash all the vegetables well then cut them into small pieces .
- Boil the carrots and potatoes in two different saucepans until softened.
- Peel the shallot and chop it finely. Put it in a pan with a drizzle of oil, light the fire and let it brown.
- Add the courgettes and brown them, adding a little water if necessary.
- When the courgettes are well cooked , add the carrots and potatoes already cooked and the chickpeas drained of their liquid.
- Let it infuse for a few minutes then blend everything with the mixer adding some olive oil (a couple of spoons or in any case just enough to make the mixture soft but workable with your hands).
- Form the meatballs and roll them in the cornmeal , then gradually place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 220°C and cook for approximately 20/25 minutes .
- When cooked, remove from the oven and serve with a side dish of your choice, enjoy your meal!
If you prefer, you can prepare gluten-free millet and vegetable balls .
These veg meatballs can be kept for a maximum of 2-3 days in the refrigerator in a container with an airtight lid. Once cooked, these meatballs can also be frozen in the freezer in special sachets for freezing .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
WHO advises against the use of sweeteners in diets. Let’s find out why!
The WHO has recently updated the guidelines discouraging the use of non-sugar sweeteners. Let's find out why and what are...
Pasta with courgette flowers
Simple and quick, pasta with courgette flowers is a truly delicious first course. Let's find out together how to prepare...
Here is the recipe for grilled swordfish, a delicious second course full of flavors and aromas. Today we are preparing...
Tricolor first course: tomato and burrata pasta
Tomato and burrata pasta is an ideal recipe to serve as a single dish, especially in summer. That's how simple...
June diet: the fresh and creative choice to lose weight
The June diet is a fresh and summery way to lose weight by eating with gusto. Let's find out which...
Health2 months ago
Picacism: what it is, how to recognize it and what are the risks
Fashion2 months ago
Essential and sexy: the new must have for s/s 2023 is the body, an alternative to the mini dress
Recipes2 months ago
Rice balls, an ancient easy Ragusan recipe with photos and videos to prepare them
Recipes2 months ago
Calabrian sardella: what it is and how to prepare the typical spicy sauce