The digestive alcoholic sugars are a beautiful gastronomic gift that is simple to prepare and easy to personalize.
The alcoholic sugars are perfect to serve as a digestive but at the same time to donate on the occasion of the holidays. In fact, gastronomic gifts are increasingly appreciated and this, either for the beauty of the packaging, or for its goodness, is among the most popular. They can really be made in many ways, combining spices and aromas as desired and this is their strong point.
For those who do not know them, the spirit sugars are nothing but sugar cubes soaked in alcohol and flavored . They can be consumed in purity, dissolve them in coffee or even from the fire with a lighter from below in order to evaporate the alcoholic part. Let's find out together which are the best combinations.
How to prepare the recipe for alcoholic sugars
- First, get the aromas you prefer by choosing from the combinations that we propose below or by creating your own.
- Distribute them in sterilized jars alternating them with sugar cubes then cover with pure alcohol. For a perfect success of the recipe, avoid using grappa.
- Close and leave to rest in a cool, dark place for at least a month before consuming them.
How to make alcoholic sugars: tastes
Here are the combinations and doses to make your alcoholic sugars:
- Alcoholic vanilla sugars: in a jar put the cubes and a vanilla bean cut in half lengthwise and the relative seeds.
- Alcoholic tangerine sugars: get some organic tangerines and put the grated rind of two of them in the jar.
- Licorice sugars: two sticks of licorice cut into small pieces will give perfume and color to your digestive.
- Alcoholic mint sugars: 10-12 mint leaves added to the alcohol will give aroma and color. If you want you can make everything even fresher with lemon or lime zest.
- Orange and Cinnamon Zucchini: There is nothing more winter than this pairing. Put the orange zest cut into strips in the jar (be careful to remove the white part well) and two cinnamon sticks.
The sugars can be kept for over a year in a cool and dry place. They will be the perfect substitutes for the more classic homemade liqueurs .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Map of pimples: each area of the face corresponds to an organ
What is the pimple map for? Let's find out together and see which organs the areas of the face are...
How to toast pumpkin seeds: the video recipe to prepare a healthy and crunchy snack
Roasted pumpkin seeds: quick and easy recipe to prepare a tasty snack at home to nibble on at any time...
The most popular s/s 2023 collections by Valentino and Dior, followed by Balmain and Givenchy: the most beautiful inspo looks
The spring/summer 2023 fashion shows sum up: the ranking of the most popular according to Spotlight Dreamy, captivating, sensual, the...
What is ADHD, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
ADHD: what it is, causes, symptoms and everything you need to know about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Attention Deficit Hyperactivity...
Gnocchi alla bava, the super stringy recipe
Gnocchi alla bava are a very quick first course to prepare, but above all they are incredibly tasty: you will...
Fashion6 days ago
Black Friday fashion: between advances, fast shopping and discounted luxury purchases
Food1 week ago
Topinambur: the properties and contraindications of the Jerusalem artichoke
Fashion7 days ago
The super mini skirt in the shape of a belt: the model designed by Diesel could become a trend thanks to Dua Lipa
Recipes6 days ago
How to make risotto pasta in a pan: have you ever tasted it?