If you are looking for a quick and easy first course then try the radicchio and speck pasta: you will feel that goodness.
A first course of pasta can turn into a single dish perfect for the whole family . As? Preparing the radicchio and speck pasta, one of the quick and easy recipes that will literally save you dinner. We love radicchio and speck sauce because it is prepared exactly during the cooking time of the pasta and is ideal when there is very little time to devote to cooking.
To prepare it, brown the speck in a pan with onion, add the finely chopped radicchio and let it simmer for a few minutes, just long enough for it to dry. Once the pasta is ready, skip everything with a couple of tablespoons of cooking water and if we really want to pamper ourselves, add some walnuts. What are you saying? Can we put it in the category of delicious first courses?
How to prepare the recipe for radicchio and speck pasta
- First, cook the pasta in plenty of salted water. After several attempts we have concluded that the pennette radicchio and speck are the right match.
- Finely slice the onion and transfer it to the pan together with the oil and speck. You can use it both diced and cubed, the result will still be excellent.
- When the speck is well browned , add the finely sliced radicchio, put the lid on and let it dry over medium heat for a few minutes.
- When cooked, season with salt and pepper.
- Drain the pasta and toss in the pan with the sauce , adding a few tablespoons of cooking water if necessary.
Pasta with radicchio and crispy speck is a first course that will conquer everyone. But if you want to give the dish a note of extra crunchiness, then add some walnut kernels : you will feel the goodness of the radicchio, speck and walnuts pasta!
If, on the other hand, you have vegetarian guests, then focus on the classic radicchio pasta .
Pasta with radicchio can be safely stored for up to three days in the refrigerator. Consume it after heating it in a pan or microwave.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...