Small and full of flavor, the mini pasqualines are the delicious finger food par excellence that will amaze everyone at the table.
Today we offer you the mini pasqualine recipe that cannot be missing in the tables of Italians during the Easter holidays. The mini pasqualines are nothing more than reduced versions of the traditional Pasqualina cake, characterized by very thin layers of pastry. A feature that is not lacking, of course, also in this mignon version are the eggs placed inside them. If you are looking for quick and easy recipes to bring this typical cake to the table , this is the preparation for you . So, if you are looking for delicious recipes for Easter, do not miss the ingredients and process of the mini pasqualines.
Preparation for the mini pasqualine recipe
- If you use fresh beets, start by cleaning them and, subsequently, cut them and rinse them well. Boil them in abundant salted water for 5 minutes .
- While the chard is cooking, boil the eggs, which must be hard-boiled, separately.
- As soon as the beets are ready, drain them, place them in a bowl and let them cool by passing them in cold water . Remove the water and blend them with the help of a blender.
- Add the ricotta, pecorino and herbs (salt, pepper and nutmeg) and mix the mixture .
- Shell the eggs as soon as they have cooled and set them aside.
- Now, move on to the composition of the mini pasqualines by taking the first rectangle of pastry and dividing it into 6 equal parts.
- Put a spoonful of mixture in the center of each one and place a hard-boiled egg in it , pressing lightly towards the center.
- Cover with another tablespoon of chard mixture and close everything with another rectangle of pastry. Seal the edges well and turn them inwards . Repeat the process with the rest of the puff pastry.
- Now, place all the rectangles in a baking tray covered with parchment paper and brush the surface with previously blended egg yolk and cream .
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C with static function. Put the pan in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes .
- As soon as the mini pasqualines are golden brown on the surface, take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly.
These delicious single-portion appetizers can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days in airtight containers. You can also freeze them after cooking (of course when they are very cold).
If you prefer the classic version, here’s how to prepare a perfect Easter cake .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Presnitz: the Trieste dessert with noble origins!
According to some testimonies it was created for Princess Sissi. Either way, the Presnitz quick recipe is tasty and easy...
Let’s find out how to prepare the brandacujun with the Ligurian recipe
The recipe for brandacujun comes directly from western Liguria, a creamed cod with potatoes with an intense flavor and creamy...
How okonomiyaki is prepared, a typical dish of Japanese cuisine
If you are looking for quick and easy recipes that come from afar, okonomyaki, Japanese pancakes with vegetables, is worth...
What is holistic massage: all about this practice for body and mind
Holistic massage has numerous benefits, both for the body and for the mind. Let’s see together what they are, and...
Bublanina is a truly amazing Czechoslovakian dessert with cherries
Bublanina is a simple cherry pie typical of the Czech Republic prepared with a dough similar to sponge cake. Literally...
Recipes1 week ago
Have you ever heard of the octopus genovese?
Recipes1 week ago
If you are looking for a quick and easy appetizer, the ham mousse is the recipe for you
Health5 days ago
Rebecca syndrome: what it is and how to recognize it
Health7 days ago
The therapeutic effects of the shower in winter