Small and full of flavor, the mini pasqualines are the delicious finger food par excellence that will amaze everyone at the table.
Today we offer you the mini pasqualine recipe that cannot be missing in the tables of Italians during the Easter holidays. The mini pasqualines are nothing more than reduced versions of the traditional Pasqualina cake, characterized by very thin layers of pastry. A feature that is not lacking, of course, also in this mignon version are the eggs placed inside them. If you are looking for quick and easy recipes to bring this typical cake to the table , this is the preparation for you . So, if you are looking for delicious recipes for Easter, do not miss the ingredients and process of the mini pasqualines.
Preparation for the mini pasqualine recipe
- If you use fresh beets, start by cleaning them and, subsequently, cut them and rinse them well. Boil them in abundant salted water for 5 minutes .
- While the chard is cooking, boil the eggs, which must be hard-boiled, separately.
- As soon as the beets are ready, drain them, place them in a bowl and let them cool by passing them in cold water . Remove the water and blend them with the help of a blender.
- Add the ricotta, pecorino and herbs (salt, pepper and nutmeg) and mix the mixture .
- Shell the eggs as soon as they have cooled and set them aside.
- Now, move on to the composition of the mini pasqualines by taking the first rectangle of pastry and dividing it into 6 equal parts.
- Put a spoonful of mixture in the center of each one and place a hard-boiled egg in it , pressing lightly towards the center.
- Cover with another tablespoon of chard mixture and close everything with another rectangle of pastry. Seal the edges well and turn them inwards . Repeat the process with the rest of the puff pastry.
- Now, place all the rectangles in a baking tray covered with parchment paper and brush the surface with previously blended egg yolk and cream .
- Preheat the oven to 200 ° C with static function. Put the pan in the oven and cook for about 30 minutes .
- As soon as the mini pasqualines are golden brown on the surface, take them out of the oven and let them cool slightly.
These delicious single-portion appetizers can be kept in the fridge for up to 2 days in airtight containers. You can also freeze them after cooking (of course when they are very cold).
If you prefer the classic version, here’s how to prepare a perfect Easter cake .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
There is no Easter breakfast without the Roman regrown pizza
The Easter regrown pizza is a typical product of Rome, prepared for breakfast and stuffed in many ways. The original...
Have you ever tried our gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry?
A very simple recipe to prepare at home for those suffering from intolerances: the gluten-free vegan shortcrust pastry will please...
Easter Mazurek, an amazing Polish dessert
Mazurek is a Polish dessert typical of the Easter period made up of a crunchy base stuffed with jam and...
Pastitsio: the super tasty Greek first course
Pastitsio is a typical Greek first course known to be very similar to baked pasta. Here’s how to prepare it...
Crepes without gluten and lactose, the perfect recipe for everyone!
Enjoy a moment of sweet relaxation with delicious gluten-free and lactose-free crepes. We will make you who are intolerant satisfied...