Ingredients and recipe for grilled zucchini rolls and cooked ham: a simple dish to make and perfect for an informal aperitif!
Here is a very quick recipe suitable for summer: they are courgette and cooked ham rolls. With the arrival of summer evenings, there is an increasing desire to organize dinners and aperitifs in the company of friends. To make these tasty rolls you will need three simple ingredients: grilled zucchini, cooked ham and Greek yogurt, which we will season with oil, salt and dill.
Do you know that you can also not cook zucchini? Try marinating them with oil, salt and lemon juice, after 20 minutes you simply have to drain them and continue as indicated in the following recipe.
If it's your turn to organize dinner or if you don't want to show up empty-handed, make a note of how to prepare these fresh and inviting rolls of zucchini and ham!
Preparation of grilled zucchini rolls and cooked ham
- First wash the courgettes, trim them, then cut them into thin slices with a mandolin or a knife lengthwise .
- Take a large plate, put it on the fire and when it is hot, start grilling the zucchini first on one side and then on the other.
- Place the cooked courgettes on a plate and let them cool before flavoring them with a drizzle of oil and salt .
- Cut the cooked ham into strips.
- Now you can assemble the rolls: take a slice of grilled courgette, place the cooked ham on top and then the Greek yogurt, which you must first have seasoned with salt, extra virgin olive oil and dill.
- Gently roll up and stop the rolls with a toothpick .
- Continue in this way until you finish all the ingredients. Let it rest in the fridge until ready to serve.
A few more ideas: if you prefer, you can replace the cooked ham with bresaola or raw ham. If, on the other hand, you don't like yogurt you can use the common spreadable cheese .
We recommend that you also try all our summer recipes !
This recipe is good if enjoyed right now . However, you can keep the grilled zucchini and ham giggles for up to one day in the refrigerator, inside a container with an airtight lid. We do not recommend freezing in the freezer.
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
What good baked lasagna with pumpkin and sausage: here’s how to prepare them!
The pumpkin and sausage lasagna recipe is perfect for those who want to prepare a delicious and inviting first course....
No planes or boats: you can taste the Ischian gypsy directly at your home!
More than a sandwich, the Ischitan gypsy is called toasted bread. Let's discover all the secrets to prepare it like...
Generalized anxiety: how to overcome the fear of living?
When do we talk about generalized anxiety? Let's see when the symptoms lead to define it as such and what...
From the pre-collections s / s 2023, the trends to steal from men’s fashion to be anticipated already this summer
We recently spotted the men's fashion trends of summer 2023 on the catwalk, to be copied to us too starting...
We enjoy kimbap, the fantastic Korean sushi
Kimbap is a Korean sushi-based dish, very easy to make and with few ingredients. Here is the simple recipe to...
Health1 week ago
Mental fatigue, the remedies: procrastination prohibited and obligation to delegate
Beauty1 week ago
Lip contour: what are the most effective creams and serums?
Health1 week ago
Tingling in the back: what it depends on and how to intervene
Fashion1 week ago
The easy, fast and glam hairstyles that will save us from the heat: the ponytail to revisit and the disheveled crop