We prepare tasty edamame in the air fryer, the small soybeans that acquire flavor and crunchiness.
Preparing edamame in the air fryer is a great way to make these little beans full of flavor. For those who haven't tried them yet, they are soy beans . You can commonly find them in supermarkets in their pods, or already peeled. Their natural flavor is quite neutral, but is enhanced after cooking.
In particular, cooking in an air fryer makes edamame delicious. Furthermore, their consistency becomes crunchy and inviting to the palate. To prepare them following this method, all you need to do is use olive oil and, very easily, this food acquires a remarkable flavour. Once cooked, they are perfect to eat on their own or to use as a side dish for a healthy and simple dish. Ready in a few seconds, you will no longer be able to resist these delights!
Preparing the edamame recipe in the air fryer
- First, you need to sort out the soybeans. The first thing to do is open the pods and extract the beans from inside, to place them in a container.
- Next, wash them under running water and clean them completely.
- At this point, you need to proceed with placing them in the air fryer basket.
- Try not to overlap the edamame and, therefore, not to overfill the basket.
- Proceed with pre-cooking, to dry the beans; then, operate the appliance at 120°C for 6-8 minutes.
- Next, transfer the edamame to a bowl. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and spray a little olive oil.
- Mix and return to the air fryer basket.
- At this point, cook at 180°C for 8-10 minutes ; stir the edamame a couple of times to ensure more even cooking.
- Once finished, you can serve them however you like.
Air fryer edamame is easy to make and good to eat in so many ways; they are also really healthy and rich in fibre , excellent to integrate into a healthy diet. Storage is not recommended.
Light and tasty, try the kale chips in the air fryer .
Riproduzione riservata © - WT
Fast 5:2 diet – how it works, menu, advantages and disadvantages
Among the most popular diets in the summer period is the 5:2. Let's find out how it works and what...
Let’s prepare lardiated broken ziti, a symbol of Campania cuisine
If you are looking for a tasty first course, don't miss this recipe from Campania: ziti lardiati! Pasta first courses...
Ideas for a light dinner? Here are light recipes and tips for tasty dishes
For a tasty light dinner you don't need much effort: just play carefully with the ingredients you have at home...
Light and tasty, the sliced chicken breast is the perfect second course
Preparing the sliced chicken breast is really simple and in no time at all you will have a quick and...
Vegetarian cabbage rolls
Vegetarian cabbage rolls: a delicious second course based on ricotta and rice. Try them also as a main dish! Who...